Quinn supports Sakasian calls and Nick Saban did the same for Sarkasian after Clemson loss

I believe Nick Saban realized what he had and wanted to get rid of Sarkasian and Dan Quinn owed Saban  a favour.

How do you a hire an OC with zero NFL experience and a sketchy past and put him in charge of the #1 Offense in the NFL.

Do you give the Ferrarri the same day to a person who just got their drivers license.

OP reminds me of my brother.  He used to always say the automobile manufacturers connect the odometers in the cars to the critical engine and transmission parts, thereby triggering parts to fail right when you get past the warranty's expiration.  In other words, if you had a 100,000 mile warranty on your Ford Explorer, the engine would die when you hit 100,005 miles.  So you either spend a fortune replacing the engine, or buy a new vehicle.  lol

1 hour ago, parmenion said:

I believe Nick Saban realized what he had and wanted to get rid of Sarkasian and Dan Quinn owed Saban  a favour.

How do you a hire an OC with zero NFL experience and a sketchy past and put him in charge of the #1 Offense in the NFL.

Do you give the Ferrarri the same day to a person who just got their drivers license.

LOL ...you guys crack me up.