ryantlanta

Live look in at the Saints locker room

17 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PK Manley said:

Alright guys, that's enough Saints threads.  Not directing this at you OP, but this is going way overboard.

I could NOT disagree more.  We need MORE Saints threads.  Stand down.  Now is the not the time to be a hall monitor. 

ultron likes this

1 hour ago, PK Manley said:

Alright guys, that's enough Saints threads.  Not directing this at you OP, but this is going way overboard.

2 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

It'll simmer down, but tonight, please, mods, just let us have this. This is the most fun we've had on here since we were up by ... well, you know ...

Exactly. Seriously PK Manley? Be a fan and not a mod after something like this. I can't believe a mod would even post that after what we've been through. It seems you would be enjoying it too 

16 minutes ago, fuego said:

Exactly. Seriously PK Manley? Be a fan and not a mod after something like this. I can't believe a mod would even post that after what we've been through. It seems you would be enjoying it too 

Yep, it's all in good fun.  God knows they'd be tearing us a new one on here if it had happened to us.  

ultron, Since1990 and TheJudge like this

40 minutes ago, TheJudge said:

I could NOT disagree more.  We need MORE Saints threads.  Stand down.  Now is the not the time to be a hall monitor. 

Not that I need to explain myself, but I just posted a comment to chill out on them to try to not have it be literally every thread on the first three or so pages of this forum.  I haven't taken action on any of these, so you can cut the "hall monitor" stuff.

34 minutes ago, fuego said:

Of course I enjoyed it.  That has nothing to do with my mod responsibilities on here though.  I only posted that after the 30th or so thread and honestly didn't think it came off as being that serious.  Not a big deal.