Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattyicefalcon

Calling out ALL ATLANTA FALCONS FANS!!

50 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Maybe Falcon fans should take up a collection for a billboard in New Orleans with a picture of the play.

We could all paypal to that account.  Did they do that in Atlanta with the 28-3?

ultron likes this

2 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Maybe Falcon fans should take up a collection for a billboard in New Orleans with a picture of the play.

I would donate for sure

ultron likes this

9 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

I’ll be sure to donate after that **** they pulled trying to do that to MY city.

JDaveG likes this

Just now, Mega Flare said:

Well, that's one way to get a victory parade here.  Maybe the only way.

Oh quit being Mr. negative for one night dude. Geez let people enjoy something after a rough 12 months huh?

NoTalentAssClown and JDaveG like this

Just now, Godzilla1985 said:

Oh quit being Mr. negative for one night dude. Geez let people enjoy something after a rough 12 months huh?

12 months, and counting.

3 minutes ago, Mega Flare said:

Well, that's one way to get a victory parade here.  Maybe the only way.

It is letting off steam after the Aint organization spent too much effort in rubbing the Super Bowl in the Falcons'faces. They had a lot of fun with that on Christmas Eve.

HASHBROWN3 and JDaveG like this

Just now, Doctor Kildare said:

It is letting off steam after the Aint organization spent too much effort in rubbing the Super Bowl in the Falcons'faces. They had a lot of fun with that on Christmas Eve.

I remember, but nothing we say or do, short of a Superbowl win, amounts to sh*t in this rivalry.

octoslash and Doctor Kildare like this

I do admit I wouldn't piss on the Saints if they were on fire, but I guess soaking up joy from their horrible failure just doesn't do anything for me after last night.  

If it doesn't make me feel any better about the Falcons, it just doesn't matter.  

But I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.  And I'd like to set them on fire.

And maybe piss on them. 

But I wouldn't, like I said.

Mega Flare likes this

I would like to announce I just got banned from their message board....I rubbed that sh!t in hard....and it felt good....a few of them admitted they cried....lolololololololol

mattyicefalcon likes this

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

I do admit I wouldn't piss on the Saints if they were on fire, but I guess soaking up joy from their horrible failure just doesn't do anything for me after last night.  

If it doesn't make me feel any better about the Falcons, it just doesn't matter.  

But I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.  And I'd like to set them on fire.

And maybe piss on them. 

But I wouldn't, like I said.

Then you cant even fathom what an ol skool most hated rivalry is about. 

Let me tell you something,  2018 its gonna get naassty!!! 

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I would like to announce I just got banned from their message board....I rubbed that sh!t in hard....and it felt good....a few of them admitted they cried....lolololololololol

Lets effin put billboard in heart of their town and infront if their stadium!!!

RING OF HONOR likes this