JG2008

Falcons Fans if you ever start feeling down about the way our season ended just grab your favorite cocktail & re-watch the miracle last second TD pass that ended the Saints SB run &crushed their fans dreams right after they were popping the Champagne

108 posts in this topic

lol yall takin this way too serious lol smh , just move on. We lost too, blew a lead in the super bowl.That will always be worst then that. Guess this is why we cant win anything lol freeman over here gloating when he only had 7 yards rushing smh lol

Edited by caponine
Falconsin2012 likes this

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

lol yall takin this way too serious lol smh , just move on. We lost too, blew a lead in the super bowl.That will always be worst then that. Guess this is why we cant win anything lol freeman over here gloating when he only had 7 yards rushing smh lol

Guess it's only ok for them to ride on us, but not get any shots back...ok.

6 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

It’s more of a behavioral thing. This forum just turned into a support group claiming they are healed by the saints loss. Granted, it’s a forum.  I don’t take everyone’s post seriously. It is entertaining though. Carry on gents 

To some, the Saints losing is equally as satisfying as the Falcons winning. Again, if you knew the feeling of a real rivalry, you would understand. But, your team just dominates all the division teams so it doesn’t impact you really. However, I guarantee that Bills, Dolphins, and Jets fans all love one thing more than their own team winning, and that’s the patriots losing 

Edited by JD dirtybird21

14 minutes ago, falcons357 said:

He must be young and don't know the history.

Fan since 1970, and I froze or **** near died of heatstroke many times in AFCS.  I know more about the rivalry than many here and I remember when both teams were the worst in the whole league, and getting their butts kicked twice a year by the Rams and Niners.  Being a fan this long, and seeing them win a title while we haven't in two tries, makes anything less than a Superbowl win for us count for absolutely nothing.  Win it all or shut up, Birds.  It's been more than f*cking 50 years.

10 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

It’s more of a behavioral thing. This forum just turned into a support group claiming they are healed by the saints loss. Granted, it’s a forum.  I don’t take everyone’s post seriously. It is entertaining though. Carry on gents 

GTFOHWTBS

papachaz likes this

3 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Guess it's only ok for them to ride on us, but not get any shots back...ok.

15 threads for the saints.... it is annoying me im a falcons fan but yall post a saints thread every other minute

Falconsin2012 likes this

27 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

You guys are really enjoying this loss huh. **** I must be missing something 

Like all the college teams that never, ever win  championships, but at least they beat their rival, whose only a rival based on the geographic history or football program founding date no one cares about.  Championships actually matter, but if you can't win one in half a century, at least you can say you beat that one team once or twice last season, while other teams are having parades and getting rings made.

16 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

To some, the Saints losing is equally as satisfying as the Falcons winning. Again, if you knew the feeling of a real rivalry, you would understand. But, your team just dominates all the division teams so it doesn’t impact you really. However, I guarantee that Bills, Dolphins, and Jets fans all love one thing more than their own team winning, and that’s the patriots losing 

Haha ain’t that the truth. I didn’t come to this forum right after the sb so I didn’t see what it was like with the saints fans. I’m sure they won’t be coming around here for a while that’s for certain lol

ultron and JD dirtybird21 like this

6 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Whatever. Take that high horse, looking down ya nose, sadity sh!t somewhere else. Folx are just having fun and all you wanna do is poindexter the joy. Go listen to Sade.

Yeah these holier than thou *** hats like Mega just don’t get that this is  therapeutic considering the past year.

34 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

You guys are really enjoying this loss huh. **** I must be missing something 

Let me help you out: Imagine this happening to the Jets.

Now, once AGAIN, these are OUR boards, and if you don't like it then take your sorry Patriots a$$ and get the he11 out of here.

Why are you even here?

We NEVER even came close to playing to our potential and playing good enough this season to get a revenge match against your team in the SB.

25 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Whatever. Take that high horse, looking down ya nose, sadity sh!t somewhere else. Folx are just having fun and all you wanna do is poindexter the joy. Go listen to Sade.

this makes no sense lmaoo , but go ahead ramble on about it. I see why u do this lol

Mega Flare likes this

36 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Yeah these holier than thou *** hats like Mega just don’t get that this is  therapeutic considering the past year.

Oh, I get it.  It's just little consolation to see even the Aints lose after half a century of this team slamming its junk in the door.  You all enjoy the victory parade on Monday though, should be a real gas.

caponine likes this