Capologist I am calling you out right here and demand an Apology

ryanviced

Capologist, aka, Cappy in the discord chat server recently banned me for stating my opinion in a free country.  I merely stated how much I hated Sark since week 1.  I think a lot of people here can be evidence to that claim.  Yesterday, Sark completely costed this team every ounce of winning they could have possibly had with his college like offense and terrible play calling.  

I raged pretty hard after I saw the last 2 plays of the season for the Falcons.  The shovel toss to Ward..... Never seen that play in all years to a player like Ward of all people.  Then the ROLL out which is famous for the ROLL out vs the Packers in the Playoffs when they got blown the F out. 

Cappy doesn't like me because I was right about Joe Hawley.  OH HE WAS the biggest Joe Hawley fan, the Center of the FUTURE!  Well he is the center for the Bucs, aka 3rd last option center possible. 

Now because Cappy can't deal with the fact I was right about Hawley, he has to be upset that I was right about Sark since Week 1.  I didn't even like Sark in the preseason, but I can't completely judge Sark on the preseason.  It was evident that this offense was complete trash starting vs the Bears.

Cappy, I know its hard for you to admit you were wrong and I understand. I just want an apology and I want all power you may have on these boards and the discord.  I deserve it.  I deserve to be paid by the Falcons for my mind and my ideas for the team.  I don't care if it was an internship, BLANK I WANT MY spot on the Falcons franchise so I can call what is RIGHT.  

Thank you everyone for the kind words since my departure from the discord server, I know a lot of you feel the same way. 

We just need real leaders like ME around the Falcons franchise so we can finally get to where we want to go.

Thank you,

RTG

PS. Cappy I hope to hear from you soon. 

Edited by R_The_Great

2 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

LOL @ OP, one of the posters on this board who is among the least credible calling out Cappy.  You do know that free speech laws in this county apply to the government and not private entities right?  Be annoying on a private server and face the consequences...

That is kind of beside the point. If you are going to promote free speech, unless someone is being a blatant troll, you should probably relent to controversial views for consistency

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Dude, you don’t deserve apology when you should have kept the word and left the board after James Stones shenanigans. 

Exactly.  Calling someone out for being wrong on an O-lineman when he was the most vocal and wrong proponent of another O-lineman at the same time?  Get real.  Didn't he say he was leaving the board after that debacle?  That would have been nice.

2 minutes ago, Hitler the Pacifist said:

That is kind of beside the point. If you are going to promote free speech, unless someone is being a blatant troll, you should probably relent to controversial views for consistency

While I agree generally with that, OP has demonstrated over and over again that he doesn't give a **** about consistency.  If he did, he would see how stupid half of his argument is in relation to his Hawley comments (see James Stone).  He just wants to pound his chest for attention, he doesn't care about consistency.  

1 minute ago, Hitler the Pacifist said:

R is a crazy person. Crazy people post and say crazy stuff. Mods or people moderating a discord ban crazy people for saying crazy stuff for the sake of the sane people.

It's kinda how it works.

6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

And you'll be lucky if you don't catch a ban from here now. Violating the COC here to say that Cappy banned you for no good reason on discord........ there's something wrong with you dude.

R is the same fool who said he was leaving the boards and not coming back. Less than a week later he comes back. Dude is a joke. 

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

R is a crazy person. Crazy people post and say crazy stuff. Mods or people moderating a discord ban crazy people for saying crazy stuff for the sake of the sane people.

It's kinda how it works.

Ok I don't know who this guy or what he did, but unless someone is genuinely causing a stir and won't shut the **** up or is insulting others, free speech absolutists should probably relent. 

Don't get me wrong. This guy is ******* weird and needs to calm down a bit. I'm just saying. 

20 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Capologist, aka, Cappy in the discord chat server recently banned me for stating my opinion in a free country.  I merely stated how much I hated Sark since week 1.  I think a lot of people here can be evidence to that claim.  Yesterday, Sark completely costed this team every ounce of winning they could have possibly had with his college like offense and terrible play calling.  

I raged pretty hard after I saw the last 2 plays of the season for the Falcons.  The shovel toss to Ward..... Never seen that play in all years to a player like Ward of all people.  Then the ROLL out which is famous for the ROLL out vs the Packers in the Playoffs when they got blown the F out. 

Cappy doesn't like me because I was right about Joe Hawley.  OH HE WAS the biggest Joe Hawley fan, the Center of the FUTURE!  Well he is the center for the Bucs, aka 3rd last option center possible. 

Now because Cappy can't deal with the fact I was right about Hawley, he has to be upset that I was right about Sark since Week 1.  I didn't even like Sark in the preseason, but I can't completely judge Sark on the preseason.  It was evident that this offense was complete trash starting vs the Bears.

Cappy, I know its hard for you to admit you were wrong and I understand. I just want an apology and I want all power you may have on these boards and the discord.  I deserve it.  I deserve to be paid by the Falcons for my mind and my ideas for the team.  I don't care if it was an internship, BLANK I WANT MY spot on the Falcons franchise so I can call what is RIGHT.  

Thank you everyone for the kind words since my departure from the discord server, I know a lot of you feel the same way. 

We just need real leaders like ME around the Falcons franchise so we can finally get to where we want to go.

Thank you,

RTG

PS. Cappy I hope to hear from you soon. 

I could be wrong, but Cap isn’t a Sark apologist.

Regardless, you are an adult and don’t need to taddle on other adults.  Send Cap a PM to fukkk off and be done with it.  Cause I certainly don’t care about your squabble

Edited by Falconsin2012

I didn't expect any one to agree with me or see my side.  I understand that.  I was told I can't call people names on here.  I have not called people names on here.  I just expressed my right as an American with freedom of speech on Steve Sarkisian, and I got punished for it.  Yet, we as Falcon fans are getting punished for having Sark as an OC.  That's the real issue here

1 minute ago, R_The_Great said:

I didn't expect any one to agree with me or see my side.  I understand that.  I was told I can't call people names on here.  I have not called people names on here.  I just expressed my right as an American with freedom of speech on Steve Sarkisian, and I got punished for it.  Yet, we as Falcon fans are getting punished for having Sark as an OC.  That's the real issue here

I think you maybe skipping some meds may be the real issue. 

1 minute ago, R_The_Great said:

you don't have free speech. Start ranting in a post office, and you will get tasered. 

Well I'm assuming you're the one person on my MUTE list because I never saw anyone excessively complaining in chat.

You need to apologize to one person, yourself.

Edit. No wait I take that back. You aren't on my mute list... it's the bodhi guy. I just realised you're R T G

Edited by Sn4tteRBoxXeR