Celebration Thread

Yesterday’s loss didn’t hurt much, it’s a relief that the season is over. Time for coaches, Players to reload and go hard next year. DQ and TD need a good FA and draft like 2016. Hopefully Sark can finally learn the offense and never hear from opposing defenses they knew what Sark was doing.

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Yesterday’s loss didn’t hurt much, it’s a relief that the season is over. Time for coaches, Players to reload and go hard next year. DQ and TD need a good FA and draft like 2016. Hopefully Sark can finally learn the offense and never hear from opposing defenses they knew what Sark was doing.

Yeah I agree. After the dawgs lost and the 28-3 incident, it's hard to feel too much disappointment, for me at least. And after the performance in the regular season, who can be surprised?

Just now, Hitler the Pacifist said:

Yeah I agree. After the dawgs lost and the 28-3 incident, it's hard to feel too much disappointment, for me at least. And after the performance in the regular season, who can be surprised?

I just keep telling myself, though, that sooner or later something good has got to happen for an Atlanta/Georgia sports team?

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I just keep telling myself, though, that sooner or later something good has got to happen for an Atlanta/Georgia sports team?

Next year might be disappointing because so much talent is leaving Georgia. But Georgia will clearly win a championship under Smart. Smart is an amazing coach and he has recruited easily the best class in the nation. 

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

No I didn't. What I was saying is it's stupid to celebrate before you win. You're bad at reading.

Dude....everyone last year posted celebration posts about winning the Superbowl. Now, people are posting celebrating a Saints loss and you post about people not learning from las year.

What am I supposed to infer from that?

Plus...I was just saying if people make these posts, it doesn't mean anything.

4 minutes ago, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

Dude....everyone last year posted celebration posts about winning the Superbowl. Now, people are posting celebrating a Saints loss and you post about people not learning from las year.

What am I supposed to infer from that?

Plus...I was just saying if people make these posts, it doesn't mean anything.

They made post - we lost

They made post - now it's close

The moral is wait until the end to celebrate before you look like a moron