Capt_Falcon_25

Saints vs Vikings Thread

1,324 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

I'm overjoyed at their loss overall, but kinda feel bad for him. He didn't whiff, he was trying to keep from interfering with the receiver. If he hadn't ducked out of the way it would have been PI. He didn't want them to be in FG position and had no way of knowing the receiver would run for a TD if he didn't interfere. 

Seriously, if the Super Bowl was going to be between the Stains and Patsies, I wasn't going to watch it. Guess I'll just order the snacks tomorrow.

JDaveG likes this

4 minutes ago, fuego said:

I'm overjoyed at their loss overall, but kinda feel bad for him. He didn't whiff, he was trying to keep from interfering with the receiver. If he hadn't ducked out of the way it would have been PI. He didn't want them to be in FG position and had no way of knowing the receiver would run for a TD if he didn't interfere. 

I feel bad for him.

However, if New Orleans suffers another devastating flood from all the Who Dat tears, I'm down with that.

fuego likes this

11 hours ago, fuego said:

No sir, mercy is for the weak.  We'll have none of that shyt around here for saints players...;)

Ezekiel 25:17 and fuego like this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nor sir, mercy is for the weak.  We'll have none of that shyt around here for saints players...;)

People are people man. 

11 minutes ago, fuego said:

Nope suffer *****..him and all those bag heads..all that posing and **** talking for what?? Have seat.

You know though......Minny made that play and that's the kind of play we should see out of Ryan and Jones. They made a remarkable play to win. We couldn't make an average play to win. But I like Minny....my Dad used to follow them cause Fran Tarkentine played there. And yeah I'm sure I screwed up the spelling of his name.

2 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

People are people man. 

saints players aren't human, their coaches aren't human, I think we should check then all for rat tails and small squared buck teeth

/purp

1 minute ago, Wardog357 said:

You know though......Minny made that play and that's the kind of play we should see out of Ryan and Jones. They made a remarkable play to win. We couldn't make an average play to win. But I like Minny....my Dad used to follow them cause Fran Tarkenton played there. And yeah I'm sure I screwed up the spelling of his name.

fify kid...yeah I used to watch him play

Saints and their fans totally deserve this:

1- renting a plane to fly over MBS and taunt us with a 28-3 banner.

2- rat boy trying to bully Dirk Koetter after their game in Tampa.

3- rat boy mocking the Panthets with that broom after last week's game. I thought I read they actually sent that broom to Cam.

Yep, KARMA was not happy and jumped out from behind the bushes at the last second and kicked them right in the balls.

3 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

Male Saints fan: OHHHH HOW IT HURTS AWWWWW GAWD ohhhhhh.

Female Falcons fan: you deserve it loser.. Im going to find me a real man a falcons fan.

self-defence-stiletto-style-self-protection-role-play.jpeg

Would love to see someone shop Rat Boy into this pic.

Atownbrave, JDaveG and middlegatv like this

20 minutes ago, fuego said:

You think those ******** would feel bad for us if we were in the same position? **** no he can suffer with the rest of em and I hope he dreams about it and it haunts his *** all offseason..SUFFER

15 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

People are people man. 

Nope aints and aints fans aren't real all of them can crawl back in what ever piss filled sewer they came from and bathe in it and this loss..