God I hope Minnesota beats the mess out of the Saints

6 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I'd rather the NFC South win it than anyone else. Falcons first, division second, conference third. Their demise with no benefit to the Falcons means nothing to me. I only hate them when their gain is our loss. That is no longer the case for this season. 

Counterpoint: Literally anyone but the Saints or Patriots

10 minutes ago, falcndave said:

I'd rather the NFC South win it than anyone else. Falcons first, division second, conference third. Their demise with no benefit to the Falcons means nothing to me. I only hate them when their gain is our loss. That is no longer the case for this season. 

I don't eve know what to say about that post. You're definitely not an old timer or you would hate the Saints. What a ridiculous post. 

18 minutes ago, fuego said:

I don't eve know what to say about that post. You're definitely not an old timer or you would hate the Saints. What a ridiculous post. 

I've always been a hopeless homer. Team first, division next, conference next. I'm that way in every sport I've ever watched or played. If I can't beat them, their loss means nothing to me. I don't hire out the dirty work. I'm in my 50's. I shook Van Notes hand at my youth football end of year banquet when I was 13. I've been hooked every since. Love the Falcons. Love beating the Saints more than any team in football. But, I don't waste a lot of time sitting around hoping for them to lose every game. That's a very college fan state of mind to me.