Invisible man Vic Beasley

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Club212 said:

Ur never gonna be elite wearing #44 as a LB, Designated Pass Rusher, or whatever hes being called, MAN UP, get real LB numbers

Just when you thought you've heard it all, someone comes out with Beasley's jersey # as the reason he had a drop off this year.  This place is just toxic after losses.

7 minutes ago, TheJudge said:

We scored 10 points today, 7 of which were a special teams gift.  We held them to 15.  Just how in the heII is that Vic Beasley's fault?

Because hes not a difference maker.. Plain and simple.. He doesn't create sacks, more less her set up for them he doesn't come up in the moments you would expect your #1 rusher to do. He's gonna want big money and he's maybe 3rd tier rusher, and Takk shows more promise being he plays the run 

9 minutes ago, TheJudge said:

We scored 10 points today, 7 of which were a special teams gift.  We held them to 15.  Just how in the heII is that Vic Beasley's fault?

This is on the O, not the D. If you hold a team to 15 you should win if you have any kind of offense at all. 

1 minute ago, fuego said:

This is on the O, not the D. If you hold a team to 15 you should win if you have any kind of offense at all. 

Lost games this year in which the #2 seed scored 14 points and the #1 seed scored 15 points at home. Held the #3 seed to 13 points (in a win) when they were at home.

The D is THE reason the Falcons made it as far as they did. The O is the reason their season is over. 

On 1/13/2018 at 9:00 PM, KCartledge85 said:

Vic did have a rough year. I’m confident he and Takk will grow to be a force.

Including playoffs, Takk had 8 sacks, I'm impressed.  I think Beastley wasn't used right this season.  He doubled the Beastley's production for his first year. So according to that, Takk Artist will have 31 sacks next season, wow.

Edited by WhenFalconsWin
1 hour ago, stizz said:

Dude can only perform against YMCA backups. Second straight postseason when he's been MIA. All those long 3rd downs they converted and we didn't even sniff the QB.

I REALLY had a lot of hope in Vic, but I think he is another guy with a ton of talent that this coaching staff can't seem to bring out of him on a consistent basis.  If someone were to offer us a pick or two i think we would be dumb not to take it.  

Vic is probably the most overrated player on these boards, ahead of Trufant.

He's not bad, he's good at multiple things and his athleticism helps our defense but he's not a great pass rusher by any means. And before someone pops in w the "WHAT ABOUT 16.5 SACKS??" ****, you need to understand that he got 70% of those sacks from 4 games and then disappeared in the playoffs.

He can spy QBs, he can occasionally rush the passer but he does not produce at the level that you'd expect someone that is drafted that high to produce. He's been disappointing.