FalconofShadows

This Team will never win a Superbowl

133 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, phoenix_falcon said:

If/when the this team finally wins a championship, it will be with the next generation of QB/HC/WR. I just don't have faith that what we currently have will lead us to a title...My guess is it'll be another 10 years before we get back to the Superbowl....

Joe Montana and Dwight Clark could not have done anything with that 4th down call.

octoslash likes this

9 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Don't worry...you're gonna lose tomorrow, too

IF we Do it’s okay, us saints fans aren’t going to insult each other like you do. We’re going to say good game move forward and enjoy our HOF quarterback a little longer before he finally retires and makes you guys relevant again. Lol

Edited by supersaints28-3

44 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Its just never going to happen if this team even has a shot they will fail this team is forever the Failcons. I know till the day I die this team will never accomplish the one goal every fan wants but my dumb a** will keep watching every year but i really hope my future children dont fall for the fate if suffering with this team, dont want them to have to live in the ineptitude of failure

Look on the bright side:  Maybe you won't live much longer.

:tiphat:

3 minutes ago, supersaints28-3 said:

IF we Do it’s okay, us saints fans aren’t going to insult each other like you do. We going to say good game move forward and enjoy our HOF quarterback a little longer before he finally retires and makes you guys relevant again. Lol

You've been popping some of Payton's Vicodin? We have been relevant, where have the Aints been the last few years?

4 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

You've been popping some of Payton's Vicodin? We have been relevant, where have the Aints been the last few years?

1 minute ago, supersaints28-3 said:

This is a conspiracy guys! 

The score was 15-10 eagles. 

15 + 10 = 25. 

The falcons blew a 25 point lead in the super bowl 

Edited by supersaints28-3

12 minutes ago, supersaints28-3 said:

This is a conspiracy guys! 

The score was 15-10 eagles. 

15 + 10 = 25. 

The falcons blew a 25 point lead in the super bowl 

Wow, I'm shocked - you can do basic math.....

supersaints28-3 likes this

I mean... Eventually, they'll win a Super Bowl. I didn't see it happening this year with the transition from Shanny to Sark. Honestly, I was impressed they even beat the Rams last week. This team is just built to get in its own way. the coaching has been atrocious all year and the players have clearly not gotten over the loss to the Patriots.

I do not believe there will ever be a Super Bowl winner in Atlanta. I have followed this team since they were born, and it's always the same story. It never changes they will never win it. Get use to it I have.

supersaints28-3 likes this

Man, y’all need to quit crying. It ain’t about the destination, it’s about the journey, and this season was pretty fun. I think next year it’ll end better.

5 minutes ago, dawgsfan426 said:

Man, y’all need to quit crying. It ain’t about the destination, it’s about the journey, and this season was pretty fun. I think next year it’ll end better.

Man let them cry stop trying to be a good fan! Lol

Quinn,shark and the rest of these coaches need to take a whole off-season class on time management and situational football.

How in the **** they expect the players to trust them in crunk time. When they keep bending them over and fzxking them with their bad play calling.

Bigbenright likes this

1 hour ago, FalconofShadows said:

Its just never going to happen if this team even has a shot they will fail this team is forever the Failcons. I know till the day I die this team will never accomplish the one goal every fan wants but my dumb a** will keep watching every year but i really hope my future children dont fall for the fate if suffering with this team, dont want them to have to live in the ineptitude of failure

I agree.  I really wish Blank would sell the team and there not be a team at all.  Unfortunately that is most likely the only way we will ever see a championship, by becoming a fan of a more competent team. 

Riser Upper likes this

55 minutes ago, supersaints28-3 said:

IF we Do it’s okay, us saints fans aren’t going to insult each other like you do. We’re going to say good game move forward and enjoy our HOF quarterback a little longer before he finally retires and makes you guys relevant again. Lol

LOL

You don't believe a word of what you just typed, do you?

6 minutes ago, rounz said:

LOL

You don't believe a word of what you just typed, do you?

I believe it. Almost as much as you guys believe that 15 + 10 = 25 lmao

1 hour ago, supersaints28-3 said:

If y'all don't get away with bounty-gate in the most poorly officiated NFCCG ever, then New Orleans has no Super Bowl.

I'll never accept that ****-stained Lombardi as legitimate. It should be in Brett Favre's hands, not in the hands of people stupid enough to live in a city below sea-level.

1 minute ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

There's something extra special about somebody who goes to another team's message board to talk ****...

I can't imagine being that pitiful.

3 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

If y'all don't get away with bounty-gate in the most poorly officiated NFCCG ever, then New Orleans has no Super Bowl.

I'll never accept that ****-stained Lombardi as legitimate. It should be in Brett Favre's hands, not in the hands of people stupid enough to live in a city below sea-level.

Man you guys are so mad tho lol can’t even talk proper football eh. Lmao you got some nerve to talk about flags lol didn’t you guys have an ex falcon player on the refs when we played y’all and he didn’t flag anything that you guys did to us? Lol good argument. 

1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

Sitting here crying, why, why....and galooly laughs on! 

It’s okay man I’ll give you my shoulder to cry on since your fellow falcon fans are over here insulting cursing and personally attacking one another lol

Not as long as Brady and Belichick are still with the Pats.  And if the Jags can get a QB, they'll be scary for a while with that defense.