Can we get a new OC

5 minutes ago, pzummo said:

Anybody still want to defend Sark?

7 times we couldn’t score 20. Matt Ryan. Julio Jones. DeVonte Freeman. Tevin Coleman. Mohamed Sanu. Taylor Gabriel. And can’t find a way to put up 20 in SEVEN games. 

Don't forget Alex Mack either. That's why I kept trying to tell these Falcons fools that Shanahan's 1st year is not comparable to Sark's 1st year. In 2015 there was no Mohamed Sanu, no Taylor Gabriel, and no ALEX MACK, and he had more 30 point games (offensively) in his 1st year with less talent than Sark with more talent. 

4 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Don't forget Alex Mack either. That's why I kept trying to tell these Falcons fools that Shanahan's 1st year is not comparable to Sark's 1st year. In 2015 there was no Mohamed Sanu, no Taylor Gabriel, and no ALEX MACK, and he had more 30 point games (offensively) in his 1st year with less talent than Sark with more talent. 

Yeah. They completely ignore that Ryan didn’t know the playbook that season. I don’t think Roddy, our #2 that season, ever figured out the playbook. And we had the worst Center play I’ve ever seen in my life. Ryan also made so many stupid mistakes that season because of not knowing the playbook. He knows the playbook this season. All of the stars know the playbook. And Sark can’t get them to put up 20 in 7 games. Pathetic.

This game had Mora/Knapp Level. Losing against a backup, who beat us with checkdowns? ARe you kidding me. Please Arthur, do your Job. Your are seraching for the hottest women and gets the coldest coaches.....Please Change it....I am hoping for better coaches than women.

1 minute ago, falcndave said:

Love the 4th down call. If Julio doesn't fall we are all dancing now. Splitting the FB out wide to force 1 on 1 vs a miniature DB.  Magic stuff. All Sark did wrong was not running out there to block Cox himself.

You have to be kidding me. First off, 4th and 2. Ryan immediately rolled right. When you are facing a fast defense, you don’t want to make it harder on yourself by cutting the field in half. Also, the Eagles defense was running downhill all day long. 

If you do want to cut the field in half, you should do it with misdirection. We should not have had our crappy FB that has dropped almost every target he’s had all season on the field at all. Nobody on their D was fooled by spreading him out wide because he can’t catch anyway. Put Poe with Coleman in I formation. Bring everybody and their mother rolling left with a fake handoff, selling the playaction for Ryan to roll back right if you want to cut the field in half. 

Any half-*** NFL QB knows you have to spread out a fast defense and get their speed to work against them. Get themselves out of position. 4th and 2, we could have sold the running play. But Sark doesn’t understand how to spread out a defense or use misdirection. We scored 20 in spite of him. Almost every throw is contested because the defense knows what we’re doing.

2 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

Don't let our butterfinger WR's off the hook though, its been a consistent theme all season long, maybe not in that position had our WR's not led the league in drops all year.

I'll give Sark another year like Shanny, but the last call was pathetic...never make it easier on the defense.

Shanny showed some major ability to scheme players open and hit big plays in his 1st year. What killed us that year was confusion in year one of a complicated scheme. But we saw the flashes of brilliance all year.

Sark has shown nothing that would lead a rational person to think he's capable of playcalling his way to a Super Bowl title.

14 minutes ago, falcndave said:

Love the 4th down call. If Julio doesn't fall we are all dancing now. Splitting the FB out wide to force 1 on 1 vs a miniature DB.  Magic stuff. All Sark did wrong was not running out there to block Cox himself.

You have to be kidding .... that play was dead the moment the FB split out wide as we never throw to him. Just splitting him out wide cut the field in half and Philly basically maned up and could ignore that half of the fieeld. But it gets even better ... we roll Ryan out to the right thus completely cutting the field in half and running Juilo on a out route on the short side were he can get no separation even if he did not fall down he was blanketed by the eagles CB.  It was a horrible call and showed what Sark considers creative play calling.  

If Sark is still here next year you might as well trade Ryan and Juilo for some picks because you dont need them to run a conservative ball control offense. 

1 hour ago, falcndave said:

& whats the excuse for shuffle pass on 2nd down...