Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs. Eagles In-Game Thread ***

4,638 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

Dust in the Wind?

Bryant makes a 53 yard try but then misses a 45 yard try in practice because of sudden wind gust

Ryan overthrowing his receivers with deep long pass tries in practice

Short pass day and must score TD's in red zone

Yeah I heard that of course I'm even more worried lol.

Just hope foles is as bad as people make him out to be 

13 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

30 Minute countdown!!!!   I repeat....30 Minute countdown!!!! Im on my 3rd drink and I just finished cooking....Rise the **** up!!!!!

Go Falcons!!!!!!

I started the day with mimosas at 10:45, and have not slowed down yet! Now I’m really into...my JW Scotch!

Dilly Dilly ... good luck to all Falcon fans, and those that have money on our boys!!...to win.

2 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

I started the day with mimosas at 10:45, and have not slowed down yet! Now I’m really into...my JW Scotch!

Dilly Dilly ... good luck to all Falcon fans, and those that have money on our boys!!...to win.

Toast it up brother...now lets get this win

roguebeaver likes this

Just now, PensacolaFalcon said:

Was it me or did Foles look like her was blazed or just got done crying in that interview ? 

He was trying not to cry. 

The wildcards/x-factors in this game will be Hooper, Coleman, and Gabriel in our passing attack. 

Levitre and Schweitzer in pass and run blocking 

Campbell and Neal in run defense

Poole in pass defense

If I am the Eagles, based on what I saw against the Rams, I would force Ryan to have to consider his 3rd, 4th, and 5th options in the passing game. I would go at Levitre and Schweitzer. I would run the ball through the heart of the Falcons' defense, and I would pick on Poole. 

Just me, though. This is why these players are going to be the glue that holds the cornerstone of the team together in this game. Just imho.

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this

Did anyone see the "Willie, Willie" skit on the NFL Channel pregame? Kurt Warner, on behalf of the Falcons, dethroned Willie (representing the Patriots)!

RISE UP!!!

2 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

The wildcards/x-factors in this game will be Hooper, Coleman, and Gabriel in our passing attack. 

Levitre and Schweitzer in pass and run blocking 

Campbell and Neal in run defense

Poole in pass defense

If I am the Eagles, based on what I saw against the Rams, I would force Ryan to have to consider his 3rd, 4th, and 5th options in the passing game. I would go at Levitre and Schweitzer. I would run the ball through the heart of the Falcons' defense, and I would pick on Poole. 

Just me, though. This is why these players are going to be the glue that holds the cornerstone of the team together in this game. Just imho.