Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs. Eagles In-Game Thread ***

4,638 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, bigatlfan2 said:

They keep talking about how the odds makers aren't giving them respect but the way it works is that they want to middle the betting. It's the public perception that dictates the line not exactly which team is stronger. To me, it's ridiculous that the Falcons are the favorite. They are on the road in a hostile environment, facing the #1 seed in the NFC and have a really good defense. If I'm the Falcons, I would keep saying that they are the favorites, not us and play like it!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

RISE UP!!!

Totally agree. Plus people acting like foles being horrible and thus their offense has no chance is also stupid...he looked good against the giants and had one of the best regular seasons ever for a qb not long ago. 

This is going to be a tough game and if the falcons pull it out its because they truly are good...not because the Eagles arent.

I'm nervous as always for those reasons but im most worried about our inconsistent offense.  it sure would be nice if we could get our offense to finally click...and if they do...our defense..and our coaches, clicks along with them for a change.

All of this media support is not boosting my confidence at all. I guess I just know that these Falcons can be world beaters one week and then come out the next week and wet the bed. 

I think we should win. I just don't have the confidence in this team to say they 100% will. I sure do hope so. I've got the jitters. 

LETS GO BOYS

28 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

John Kincaid (680 The Fan), I know you’re there in Philly and checking out this MB...after today has passed and your skunk birds have lost, just keep your philly azzz in PA and don’t come back to GA. You turn coat, carpet bagger! Lol

Is that you, Mel?...lol

ADAMSVILLE GYM and roguebeaver like this

Once again, please, please, PLEASE throw screens to Free and hit Julio on those crossing routes!

...and take advantage of them favoring their coverage toward Julio and pass it to Sanu!!!

Just now, diehardfalconsfan said:

Btw...with so much wind...we really have to get into the endzone and not taking chances with field goals..which has what has saved us lately

Running game and time of possession will be keys to victory.  Nobody want to pass or kick a FG today due to wind. 

We need a big game from Taylor Gabriel and Hooper. The more players that get into the mix on offense the better. On defense we’ll need our LBs more than ever against Ertz and against the run. I want Ertz to be a complete non factor.

Dust in the Wind?

Bryant makes a 53 yard try but then misses a 45 yard try in practice because of sudden wind gust

Ryan overthrowing his receivers with deep long pass tries in practice

Short pass day and must score TD's in red zone

1 minute ago, Jerz said:

We need a big game from Taylor Gabriel and Hooper. The more players that get into the mix on offense the better. On defense we’ll need our LBs more than ever against Ertz and against the run. I want Ertz to be a complete non factor.

Gabriel and Coleman. 

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this

1 hour ago, FalconFan1st said:

As usual, I find myself in a state of nervous anticipation. After being a Falcons fan for so many years my heart should be strong. It gets worked out regularly!!!

I know you right!! I actually got worked up one game heart started skipping lol

1 minute ago, Jerz said:

You hit the nail on the head...I was just telling my brother...they expecting Julio...they expecting Sanu and Freeman...we got to throw something at them they aint ready for....Hooper and Gabriel are that something

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this