Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs. Eagles In-Game Thread ***

4,638 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The more I think of it the more I'm pizzed at Sark

4. A rollout to the right cutting off the field and jump ball to Julio on the right

I looked at the replay and paused it. There were 10 defenders on the right side of the field within a 10 yard width from the sideline  and from Ryan to the back of the end zone. Now how in the world can you be successful with almost every player on the field being packed in that area? Ridiculous. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

I looked at the replay and paused it. There were 10 defenders on the right side of the field within a 10 yard width from the sideline  and from Ryan to the back of the end zone. Now how in the world can you be successful with almost every player on the field being packed in that area? Ridiculous. 

Exactly.  That's why if you call that stupid azz play you throw to the backside to a RB or TE.  

Wardog357 likes this

27 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

It is. I read an article 15 years ago how New Orleans tourist income was in decline since 1990. Crime. Crappy services. Just a craphole swamp. Not a destination place for almost 30 years. He may be a fan of the “team” but the city is a craphole. Who would want to raise a family there? Trash decline of Americana. Sad really. No coming back. 

Yet we talking football and you go for a city that’s the number 1 tourist destination spot for 2018 lol. You guys cry so much and that’s a loser mentality! It’s ok us saints fans love you guys because y’all get upset and throw a temper tantrum. When a fan is upset we tell them we will do better. Instead y’all insult each other attack each other personally and go after ones city and stop talking football lol. Good luck next year because we know what will happen again lol. Like I said fix your fan base like we did and you’ll see wonders lol until than. Sit on yet another L . 10 + 15 = 25, why does this matter?  Well we know why lol

7 minutes ago, supersaints28-3 said:

Yet we talking football and you go for a city that’s the number 1 tourist destination spot for 2018 lol. You guys cry so much and that’s a loser mentality! It’s ok us saints fans love you guys because y’all get upset and throw a temper tantrum. When a fan is upset we tell them we will do better. Instead y’all insult each other attack each other personally and go after ones city and stop talking football lol. Good luck next year because we know what will happen again lol. Like I said fix your fan base like we did and you’ll see wonders lol until than. Sit on yet another L . 10 + 15 = 25, why does this matter?  Well we know why lol

I live in Lake Charles LA......and yes, I'm a Falcons fan cause I was born and raised there. But if you don't like certain posters....go after them. I've never talked crap about the City of N.O. I actually spend a fair amount of money there. But, I moved here in Jan. of 2000.....Saints fans weren't very happy back then and lots of them that watch now....wouldn't watch then. At least 50% of your fan base probably climbed on board after that SB run. And I'm not saying that to be ugly to you, I'm saying that because I saw it first hand. At least that was the case here in LC. Very few jerseys being worn back then compared to now. Sean and Brees really made a tremendous impact on the current fan base. Maybe if we would actually win a SB that would settle our nerves a bit.....at age 60...I know it would mine.

2 hours ago, supersaints28-3 said:

Whatever little boy.

9 hours ago, fuego said:

Still, if Julio does not fall to the ground, I think the play was there to be made.  Julio was single-covered and in position to make the completion well within bounds.  

Did I like the play call?  No, but I recognize that we have a lousy interior OL.  The logical options were limited.......and everyone knew that.  The Eagles did not respect our interior and felt completely at ease spreading their LB's throughout the end zone.  

Our offense has a fundamental flaw.  We can not run the ball reliably between the tackles.  It does not matter that we employ a ZBS, our OG's are terrible and should be replaced.  

Pacific_Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, etherdome said:

Still, if Julio does not fall to the ground, I think the play was there to be made.  Julio was single-covered and in position to make the completion well within bounds.  

Did I like the play call?  No, but I recognize that we have a lousy interior OL.  The logical options were limited.......and everyone knew that.  The Eagles did not respect our interior and felt completely at ease spreading their LB's throughout the end zone.  

Our offense has a fundamental flaw.  We can not run the ball reliably between the tackles.  It does not matter that we employ a ZBS, our OG's are terrible and should be replaced.  

Yep...we manage a few runs to get down field, but better teams stop our running in the red zone. But, we should have ran Cole Train more. A good Full back and blocking TE will do wonders springing a runner out side.

14 hours ago, supersaints28-3 said:

Saints fans trash each other just as much, pretty much any fan base has squabbling in it. The idea that NO has this magical fanbase of universal respect for each other is completely absurd.

1 hour ago, Mega Flare said:

865185182.jpg.0.jpg

Yeah when I saw you popped into this thread i figured I'd see something like this lol. I'm sure you'll have this locked and loaded for next year too haha

Mega Flare likes this