Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs. Eagles In-Game Thread ***

4,638 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, supersaints28-3 said:

Fact is, you guys would probably win a super bowl if you fix your fan base lol. You guys are the biggest negative Nancy’s I’ve ever seen. Lol it starts with love kid lol. Love each other and I promise good karma will come your way and you’ll finally win one. But with all your negativity, that’ll just drag you down lol

Hey guess what **** you and **** the saints. Good day.

2 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Sark didn't let the game winning TD go right through his hands like Jones did.

You can't be this stupuid

Just now, falconticket said:

Thanks hunny! Love you too ! Who dat baby

Just now, Doc_Holiday said:

You can't be this stupuid

Are you referencing your own stupidity?  I'm cool calm and collected.  Julio let the game winning TD slip right between his hands.

Just now, ltstorm2 said:

Are you referencing your own stupidity?  I'm cool calm and collected.  Julio let the game winning TD slip right between his hands.

This is what I’m talking about. Lol falcon fans insult each other and one person can’t even make a post without someone calling this guy out lol. 

1 minute ago, supersaints28-3 said:

Fact is, you guys would probably win a super bowl if you fix your fan base lol. You guys are the biggest negative Nancy’s I’ve ever seen. Lol it starts with love kid lol. Love each other and I promise good karma will come your way and you’ll finally win one. But with all your negativity, that’ll just drag you down lol

Our fan base is living in a top notch growth city that’s not slowing down and is a beacon for economical success and happiness. You’re city and state is in decline and financially failing. That’s ok though. You live here and/or will move here and fly a flag. Detroit South. Much to be proud of. 

7 minutes ago, supersaints28-3 said:

You should know more, you guys are more country than us lol. Plus don’t yall have the highest Aids infected people in the country? You don’t get that from having intercourse with  clean people. Lol

I picture you as the type of guy that gets a letter from the IRS saying you owe $50k (wait—make that $50–no one in Louisiana ever has $50k) and respond with ‘but the Saints won the Superbowl’

who cares—you’ll get banned shortly 

12 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Lol. Glanville fan. He left 2 tickets to you and Elvis for the Philly game chuckles. You are such an effing stereotype chuckle dumb country backwoods old, used to accepting excuses loserville Falcon fan. Jerry Glanville!!! Man in black!!!  No. I will not. Loser. Jerry effing Glanville fan. Loser mentality personified. Old Falcon fans. Get bent. By the way. I’m old too. Just not stupid as you. 

Gee that escalated quickly 

7 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Wow douchhe often?

No, but I truth all of the time. I know, I know. The truth is painful. Don’t be a fool. Nothing I said about Glanville was untrue. Got ****! Wake up! Mouth breathers everywhere...

Just now, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Gee that escalated quickly 

Sorry. Just tired of the loser mentality. It truly is a loser mentality. Why can’t you see that? I know I’m hard but I’m also trying to wake folks up! Glanville?!  Really?!  Where is the pride in that?!!  Seriously. I do not understand  

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Sorry. Just tired of the loser mentality. It truly is a loser mentality. Why can’t you see that? I know I’m hard but I’m also trying to wake folks up! Glanville?!  Really?!  Where is the pride in that?!!  Seriously. I do not understand  

If you remember the 1980s it would be easier to understand where I’m coming from. .   Glanville’s 10-6 and playoff win in New Orleans were huge for this franchise. That was the first good Falcons team I really remember.  Plus the black uniforms were cool

12 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Our fan base is living in a top notch growth city that’s not slowing down and is a beacon for economical success and happiness. You’re city and state is in decline and financially failing. That’s ok though. You live here and/or will move here and fly a flag. Detroit South. Much to be proud of. 

A swamp lol

9 minutes ago, supersaints28-3 said:

7 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Funny thing is. The troll didn’t even say anything bad. He called out the majority of this forum because you guys are in fact over the top mental cry babies when your team doesn’t play well and he will get banned. But the personal “**** you” attack from falconticket will go unnoticed and un-reprimanded 

Ive seen how this forum works. I’ve addressed everyone with nothing but respect but a double standard occurs because I’m not a falcons fan. I’ve been quiet since my last pathetic “warning”

im glad you guys lost because of this blinded butthurt forum. I’ve been treated like **** because I’m a patriots fan. Although I’ve used this forum a lot for great info on the falcons and nfc south (thank you for that, sincerely) most of you are cry babies and liberal acting ********

next year, grow up 

That includes the tampon wearing mods on this forum, and if what I say is true, this post will be deleted and I will be banned 

already expecting that, don’t care. The falcons no longer have my attn after that abomination of a game.

see ya 

supersaints28-3 likes this

19 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

He was out of bounds anyway brother. Should have just fed tevin.

4 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

Funny thing is. The troll didn’t even say anything bad. He called out the majority of this forum because you guys are in fact over the top mental cry babies when your team doesn’t play well and he will get banned. But the personal “**** you” attack from falconticket will go unnoticed and un-reprimanded 

Ive seen how this forum works. I’ve addressed everyone with nothing but respect but a double standard occurs because I’m not a falcons fan. I’ve been quiet since my last pathetic “warning”

im glad you guys lost because of this blinded butthurt forum. I’ve been treated like **** because I’m a patriots fan. Although I’ve used this forum a lot for great info on the falcons and nfc south (thank you for that, sincerely) most of you are cry babies and liberal acting ********

next year, grow up 

That includes the tampon wearing mods on this forum, and if what I say is true, this post will be deleted and I will be banned 

already expecting that, don’t care. The falcons no longer have my attn after that abomination of a game.

see ya 

Hire a therapist.

Just now, falconticket said:

Hire a therapist.

Just calling it how it is dude. If you are making personal attacks you are part of the problem. I’ve come across some pretty cool people on this forum

you aren’t one of them. You are one of the many other sheep around here. 

11 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

If you remember the 1980s it would be easier to understand where I’m coming from. .   Glanville’s 10-6 and playoff win in New Orleans were huge for this franchise. That was the first good Falcons team I really remember.  Plus the black uniforms were cool

Ok. You’re my Falcon brother. I get that. So I apologize for being an *******. I’m sorry. Just saying man. That chit was never real. It wasn’t. You don’t see it. I do. We. Were a clown show then. We were. There was nothing real then. I have to be at least 10 years older if that’s your go to. We are legitimate now. We were not then. I knew it then. It was obvious even then. We are legitimate now played wise  and our coaching staff shat the bed.  We were not even in the ballpark in those days. We were Jacksonville being happy enough to make the playoffs in those days. Not a real chance. Not a real organization.  Why do yuh think we’re still questioned now? After all these years? We were a punchline. Jerry Glanville leaving tickets to a dead Elvis? Don’t be proud if that. 

9 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

A swamp lol

It is. I read an article 15 years ago how New Orleans tourist income was in decline since 1990. Crime. Crappy services. Just a craphole swamp. Not a destination place for almost 30 years. He may be a fan of the “team” but the city is a craphole. Who would want to raise a family there? Trash decline of Americana. Sad really. No coming back. 

4th and Goal,  game on the line, let's throw to Julio. Wait a minute, defender just hit Julio and now is on top of him. That's pass interference! No? Oh well. Nest Year! 

2 minutes ago, FanSince80 said:

4th and Goal,  game on the line, let's throw to Julio. Wait a minute, defender just hit Julio and now is on top of him. That's pass interference! No? Oh well. Nest Year! 

Julio fell dude and the defender was watching matty. Use some common sense bud 

21 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Ok. You’re my Falcon brother. I get that. So I apologize for being an *******. I’m sorry. Just saying man. That chit was never real. It wasn’t. You don’t see it. I do. We. Were a clown show then. We were. There was nothing real then. I have to be at least 10 years older if that’s your go to. We are legitimate now. We were not then. I knew it then. It was obvious even then. We are legitimate now played wise  and our coaching staff shat the bed.  We were not even in the ballpark in those days. We were Jacksonville being happy enough to make the playoffs in those days. Not a real chance. Not a real organization.  Why do yuh think we’re still questioned now? After all these years? We were a punchline. Jerry Glanville leaving tickets to a dead Elvis? Don’t be proud if that. 

I disagree. We do have a history of looking like clowns in the past,  but we are creating this clown show narrative of not coming up big when we should right now. Oh, and and looking totally incompetent while doing it.

I was amazed at how many sports analysts were ready to believe that we would win today even after the up-and-down season we've had.  I just shook my head.

Wonder how good they think we are now?

No you can't blame the Smiths ( or Glanville) for the current perception of this team

BraveFalcon11 and Supes™ like this

1 minute ago, rounz said:

I disagree. We do have a history of looking like clowns in the past,  but we are creating this clown show narrative we have now of not coming up big when we should. Oh, and and looking totally incompetent while doing it.

I was amazed at how many sports analysts were ready to believe that we would win today even after the up-and-down season we've had.  I just shook my head.

Wonder how good they think we are now?

No you can't blame the Smiths ( or Glanville) for the current perception of this team

We are what we are in the NFL.  Parcels.  

Just now, Black Francis said:

We are what we are in the NFL.  Parcels.  

LOL Yep.  I was thinking about that when it all of those analysts were picking us.

Supes™ likes this