Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs. Eagles In-Game Thread ***

4,638 posts in this topic

Just now, roguebeaver said:

Dimwit beats an idiot any day! You lose..,

I’m sure that you want any advantage you can get Corky. It’s obviously your argument or lack there of can’t get you there. I’m done with you. No need to argue with a moron. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

That’s what they do. Pontificate about why we suck while we see truth. Homeriism chumps whistling by the graveyard.  They Circle the wagons. Demean you personally and run a losership message board. Don’t like your view. Banned or threaten to ban you for having North East expectations. Typical Southern fans. And I’m as Southern as they come. It’s crazy to me. I’m an Alabama football diehard. Used to winnh. We expect the best. Guess it’s ok for college. Not ok for Atlanta football though on this board. Weird disfunctionable group. 

Thank you brother man for understanding 

1 minute ago, Slappywhite said:

Dont let Julio off that easy , he had 3 catches he could have made in the endzone and he's rding a donut ,  

I agree he does share the blame. The offense as a whole was bad as well as the game plan. 

2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Ain’t happening. 2 straight playoff appearances and 3 wins.  He’d have to put up some 6-10s before he gets close

We all post/say a lot of dumb things when emotional.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How about some picks and crossing routes down there.  The same thing the fuggin' saints always score on.  

Vikes or saints kill the eagles.

Exactly. Pick plays that we get killed on all the time. Anything but a f*cking designed rollout

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Just now, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Ain’t happening. 2 straight playoff appearances and 3 wins.  He’d have to put up some 6-10s before he gets close

Yep, at least 2 straight losing seasons before that's even considered.  It always sucks after the season is done, but I still believe Quinn is the person that will get us the trophy we've never won.

Ergo Proxy likes this

Coaching. Put your team in the best position to succeed. We have the players for it. Not a winning mentality. Poor coaching. Let Quinn be the director of play personal but keep him OFF the sidelines!  Being loyal is a LOSER mentality!!

6 minutes ago, falcons357 said:

Tough loss! We might have a brotherhood but our coaching staff lacks toughness, balls and common sense. but look on the bright side, we get to DO it all over again in September. 

Yeah I hear ya, but for some of us old-times the hour glass is starting to run out...you know what I mean? 

1 minute ago, ok_falcons_fan said:

I’m sure that you want any advantage you can get Corky. It’s obviously your argument or lack there of can’t get you there. I’m done with you. No need to argue with a moron. 

Corky... you know what u can do with a cork...use it 

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I agree, if you're rolling to the right you cut your field off.   A jump ball with Julio hasn't worked all season.  The only way you roll out is if we throw back across the field and throw to a TE.  The saints, seahawks run that play a lot.  

Yep, I'd almost take a run over that play.

Even as only a high school level CB I loved pass plays to the sideline. Makes defending 50% easier. Well guess where our genius OC HAD routes going to all night?

1 minute ago, Doc_Holiday said:

Exactly. Pick plays that we get killed on all the time. Anything but a f*cking designed rollout

You got it Doc.  How come we know this shyt but our staff, not so much?

I mean there was a TO and that was the best fuggin' play we could come up with?  

The SB, Brady got two 2 pointers on the last two drives but we cannot get two yards once?  The difference in what makes champions.  

Doc_Holiday likes this

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Keeping Ryan in the pocket gives and edge to their defens...him on the move gives him more of a chance of an open lane to throw.

But cutting down the field like that means that if the play isn't open then there's nowhere for Ryan to throw or run the ball. Mularkey used to do the same dumb **** and it pissed me off then just as much as it pisses me off now. It's hard enough to score in the red zone when you use all 53 1/2 yards of width. When you cut that down to half or a third of the field it makes it even that much easier for the defense.

Felt like we tunneled on Julio in RZ and took risky shots on our 2nd drive of the 3rd Q. Stalled the drive. D gives up 15 minutes and 6 points right after.

Think: We lost to 3 FGs in a row. We could've beat them remaining small ball. 1 of those FGs was before half as a gift from Keanu Neal. That set up the loss.

ICUH8N likes this

Take note Georgia sports teams. Don't give refs a chance to screw you, cause they always will. This is what happens, when you let teams hang around. They hate us and they will always take it from us, if we give them the chance. 

Atownbrave likes this

2 minutes ago, EddieK said:

Yep, I'd almost take a run over that play.

Yep, maybe we get stuffed maybe we make it, but after seeing that fuggin' play call?  JFC.  

I miss Gonzo down there.  We need a better TE

EddieK likes this

Everybody is talking about the Ward play and I think he was in there for pass protection and the shovel was a desperation move by Matt. Thats at least how I saw it.

2 minutes ago, Atownbrave said:

Thank you brother man for understanding 

I see what you see. **** Chernoff on the Fan radio station was calling it. I was like, your’re right Matt as I talked to my wife as she was listening. He wanted to be wrong like me, but my god! We see! It’s typical! It’s perfectly easy to see. 

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

But cutting down the field like that means that if the play isn't open then there's nowhere for Ryan to throw or run the ball. Mularkey used to do the same dumb **** and it pissed me off then just as much as it pisses me off now. It's hard enough to score in the red zone when you use all 53 1/2 yards of width. When you cut that down to half or a third of the field it makes it even that much easier for the defense.

The play was open had Julio not slipped and there was  not interference.

EddieK likes this

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I agree, if you're rolling to the right you cut your field off.   A jump ball with Julio hasn't worked all season.  The only way you roll out is if we throw back across the field and throw to a TE.  The saints, seahawks run that play a lot.  

Just proves that Sark is in over his head. 

2 minutes ago, falconjam said:

if we had last years offense we would have put 50 on them

But we are stuck with the drunk

14 minutes ago, thirdnlong said:

Quinn has more than demonstrated he's not capable of that. Proud owner of losing the biggest lead in super bowl history. Some folks here like that.

Yup. Nothing looked good tonight. No more excuses for anybody now. 

9 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Lol. And what TO did the D give us? Our D gave up 3 for free before half.

Neither D or O were good enough to win today.

We were talking about the D though, and like I said. They played like crap. We simply got out coached. Happens a lot.