Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs. Eagles In-Game Thread ***

4,638 posts in this topic

I’m pumped, excited, and for the first time in a long time, highly confident. Let’s punch our ticket to the NFC Championship!

#RiseUp

18 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

I’m pumped, excited, and for the first time in a long time, highly confident. Let’s punch our ticket to the NFC Championship!

#RiseUp

Yes sir = Like = thumbs up

I still don't like the fact that so many are picking the Falcons to win and I honestly can't explain why that bothers me but it does. It's not like last year's team. Then it was ofc the Falcons should win. This will be a battle.

8 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

"Doug Pederson not ruling out benching Foles if he struggles" 

Lol! Sounds pretty confident in his qb.....

Like he has a better option.  How does that statement resonate throughout their locker room? 

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

4 minutes ago, TexasFalcon4Life said:

Like he has a better option.  How does that statement resonate throughout their locker room? 

Exactly. What a ho thing for him to say 

Just now, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Exactly. What a ho thing for him to say 

Doesn’t instill a lot of confidence. That’s something a Browns HC might say. Not a #1 seeded playoff team HC. 

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I dont post in the game thread until I see this....now its time for my bird...lol

I try to be the first post but ever since @Monoxide got that restraining order I cant watch through the window to see when the official post gets made ...  :P

falconidae and Monoxide like this

2 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

I try to be the first post but ever since @Monoxide got that restraining order I cant watch through the window to see when the official post gets made ...  :P

Lol

2 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

Lol