Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tylah

Falcons Bar in Dunwoody

16 posts in this topic

Long story short, I'm at the in-laws this weekend up in Dunwoody. Where's a good sports bar to watch the game tomorrow!?!?!? Need help!

I went to Dunwoody High School. All the cool hang out spots have long since been replaced by Bourgeois crap.

Edited by tactician

Just now, tactician said:

Cool, my favorite teachers were Mr. Runyon (math teacher) and Mr. Johnson (chemistry teacher).

I had Runyon for geometry and AP Statistics. He was probably the smartest teacher I had there. I don’t think I knew Mr. Johnson. 

tactician and sandtrap like this

Dunwoody class of 1996 represent!

Mr. Eason was the man. Mrs. Johnson. And I think her name was Mrs. Shehee. I also loved my Spanish teacher, but can’t remember her name at the moment.

6 hours ago, NashvilleFalcon01 said:

I had Runyon for geometry and AP Statistics. He was probably the smartest teacher I had there. I don’t think I knew Mr. Johnson. 

Runyon is a genuis. An intellectual without peer. He is without question the smartest, coolest teacher I had. I went to his wedding too.

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

37 minutes ago, pzummo said:

Dunwoody class of 1996 represent!

Mr. Eason was the man. Mrs. Johnson. And I think her name was Mrs. Shehee. I also loved my Spanish teacher, but can’t remember her name at the moment.

Eason was horrible. Annoying and his grading was completely arbitrary. He got caught embezzling prom funds and was fired.

2 hours ago, tactician said:

Eason was horrible. Annoying and his grading was completely arbitrary. He got caught embezzling prom funds and was fired.

Seriously? When did that happen?

I was going through some stuff. Acted out a bunch. He would call me out on it, but not in a way that would send me to the principal or detention. And he never found ways to dock my grade for discipline like some other teachers. I appreciated that. He was a cool teacher.