Please Help A Cable Cutter Watch The Game

don00045

47 minutes ago, tactician said:

Problem with cutting cable is to get those streaming services you need high speed internet. The price of high speed internet plus a streaming service (play stayion vue, sling tv, etc) is not much less than xfinty cable internet bundle.

Dang Idk, I was paying about $225 for charter bundle plus Netflix. Now I pay $45 for high speed and I got a firestick and do direct tv now app for $25, then Netflix and Amazon prime as well. With the added benefit of the firestick I can literally watch anything anytime and get free shipping all for $93 A month. So for me, it saved me a bit and gave me more options.

• 4 months later...
On 1/9/2018 at 1:25 AM, Dawggone said:

Dang Idk, I was paying about $225 for charter bundle plus Netflix. Now I pay $45 for high speed and I got a firestick and do direct tv now app for $25, then Netflix and Amazon prime as well. With the added benefit of the firestick I can literally watch anything anytime and get free shipping all for $93 A month. So for me, it saved me a bit and gave me more options.

how is it watching sports on tv?  i also record all of the games.  i am considering cutting the cable.. 

Its not that bad tbh. Direct tv now really is a decent deal. With the new dvr service too, which i have yet use,  u get about everything. But if and you have a firestick, I could direct you to several apps where u can watch literally anything u want. Sometimes there is a lag here or there. But man for a couple hundred bucks a month,  it just aint that big a deal to me. Maybe to someone else,  but not me.