JayOzOne

Deion Jones Had The Mic - Heart & Soul of Defense

20 posts in this topic

This young man is special and getting better almost every game. If you think he comes off as cocky, watch his post-game interview with the NBC sideline reporter. He was calm, as if he expected to win. This team didn't dance or act like they haven't been here before, and that's the difference between an experienced team and one that's in the playoffs for the first time in years. What comes off as hype and bravado is actually confidence and I love it.

Posted (edited)

WOW!  Everybody knows Deion is a Baller, but I saw something else in that video clip at the 20 second mark.....Number 42.......Duke Riley was locked one on one with Robert Woods in Atlanta's Goalline package and had St Louis best reciever locked down in Man coverage!

Big shout out to Duke Riley because I missed that during the game.  Not many backers can cover a teams best reciever and survive. 

Way to go Rook!

Edited by lostnmexico

10 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

I laughed out loud when Duke said "I've seen my dreams unfold, nightmares come true". Some of these players say the weirdest stuff to get motivated

It's Dreams & Nightmares by Meek Mill. It's like Philly's theme song, we'll hear it multiple times next week guaranteed.

15 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

I laughed out loud when Duke said "I've seen my dreams unfold, nightmares come true". Some of these players say the weirdest stuff to get motivated

That's a song bro lol Meek Mill...geesh

6 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

It's Dreams & Nightmares by Meek Mill. It's like Philly's theme song, we'll hear it multiple times next week guaranteed.

Lets hope the Nightmares are limited to Philly having to deal with Atlanta's hard hitting Defense!

Duke is real rah-rah to make as many brainfarts as he does. :lol: 

I admire his spirit though. He and Takk are great additions on that front alone.

CaliFalcons likes this

Having a vocal leader is so crucial for getting the energy up. It’s like working out without music. You can still do it, but the right music just gets your energy up to blast it. I can imagine guys going even harder just being around Debo.

BCEagleATLFalcon likes this

Next year....it would be nice if Atlanta falcons.com would let us the fans choose the mic'ed up player of the week...I'll vote a defensive player every week.

3 minutes ago, reggiekush said:

New Orleans representer thank us Atlanta for producing great nfl talent #whodat

when are you thanking us for kamara?

4 minutes ago, reggiekush said:

New Orleans representer thank us Atlanta for producing great nfl talent #whodat

LSU Dad?? Is that you?

9 hours ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

He has the swagger of Sean Weatherspoon, but can actually play the whole season game

FIFY

15 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

This young man is special and getting better almost every game. If you think he comes off as cocky, watch his post-game interview with the NBC sideline reporter. He was calm, as if he expected to win. This team didn't dance or act like they haven't been here before, and that's the difference between an experienced team and one that's in the playoffs for the first time in years. What comes off as hype and bravado is actually confidence and I love it.

I have to tell you guys what I saw in this guy on sidelines right after coin toss and our defense was suppose to get to go first.

He came fired up on sidelines, transfixed on getting his equpiment and kept yelling at everyone.....this is what I wanted , and we got!!! Lets go out there and dominate!!! 

Takk McKinley was the most animated one after his sack he came on sidelines ...threw his helmet real hard , looking at all of us and yelled this is OUR house! We own you!! 

JayOzOne likes this

6 hours ago, natod12 said:

when are you thanking us for kamara?

exactly, dude would be sick if he realized just how many NFL superstars came from the state of GA. The number is INSANE. They may have went to college else where, but many come from here