ChickenBiscuit

I gotta give Cam his props

43 posts in this topic

They're divisional rivals, **** the panthers and all that of course BUT Cam played a good game against a decent defense in spite of his offensive line and receivers failing him.  THIS DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE CAM OR THE PANTHERS. But with that being said, dude caught a concussion, and much like Ryan, he didn't let a big hit stop him from getting back on the field. Props to cam.

We gotta prepare big time, because if we get past Philly we've got our work cut for us against NO or Minnesota. Rise up.

Doobs, Godzilla1985, Borat and 10 others like this

21 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

They're divisional rivals, **** the panthers and all that of course BUT Cam played a good game against a decent defense in spite of his offensive line and receivers failing him.  THIS DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE CAM OR THE PANTHERS. But with that being said, dude caught a concussion, and much like Ryan, he didn't let a big hit stop him from getting back on the field. Props to cam.

We gotta prepare big time, because if we get past Philly we've got our work cut for us against NO or Minnesota. Rise up.

caught a concussion? What do you mean by that? I only watched the first half.

23 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Dude you're always giving Cam props. Pretty sure you're part of his extended family. why are you trying to act like this is a rare thing?

22 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

He got destroyed on their 2nd to last drive and could not walk off the field. They should not have been allowed to let him back out. He did well after, though.

primetime likes this

22 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

He was stumbling after breaking a tackle and got completely bodied by Cameron Jordan (I think?), then sort of collapsed on the field then was stumbling in the medical tent. He went back in the next drive.

10 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

He was stumbling after breaking a tackle and got completely bodied by Cameron Jordan (I think?), then sort of collapsed on the field then was stumbling in the medical tent. He went back in the next drive.

if he went back in the game, he wasn't concussed......although a few weeks back Houston sent Savage back in when he clearly was so there's that snafu in the protocol....

33 minutes ago, papachaz said:

if he went back in the game, he wasn't concussed......although a few weeks back Houston sent Savage back in when he clearly was so there's that snafu in the protocol....

If he wasn't concussed, his skull is made of titanium and he has acting skills worthy of an oscar.

57 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Well..... that's just stupid. 

Your brain was just bruised.....what are you going to do? Get back in the game because I'm a moron and I have no long-term vision for the rest of my life!!!! 

**** yeah!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Your brain was just bruised.....what are you going to do? Get back in the game because I'm a moron and I have no long-term vision for the rest of my life!!!! 

**** yeah!!!!!!

I thought his career might be ending after that string of concussions beginning with the Vikings game last year I think... dude's brain is scrambled egg at this point... has to be. 

Debo was a big part of that too... yikes 

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

**** yeah!!!!!!

It's a part of football culture, the whole fighting through injury thing. It shouldn't be, especially when pertaining to concussions but we all know that if Cam went out of the game with the season on the line a wholee lot of fans would've have given him **** about it, us included.

GritzBlitzFalcon likes this

5 hours ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I thought his career might be ending after that string of concussions beginning with the Vikings game last year I think... dude's brain is scrambled egg at this point... has to be. 

Debo was a big part of that too... yikes 

I thought the same thing after seeing the way he dresses. 

Any player would go back in if the staff is letting him.  Cam has unbelievable raw talent but luckily for us I don't think he'll ever learn to develop it.  He's a college player.  By now he should be making all the big boy throws but he's too inconsistent.  Good for us though having to play him twice a year.

7 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

If he wasn't concussed, his skull is made of titanium and he has acting skills worthy of an oscar.

acting skills. 

he is nothing but a classless prima dona. 

i hated everything about that game between them. His constant kneeling after the huddle broke was infuriating. 

he was milking everything. 

http://es.pn/2qG8YsY

So.. they will be investigating the Panthers for violating the concussion protocol. 

I thought that at the time... if you display signs of loss of balance or anything like that, you are supposed to be taken to the locker-room for evaluation. Of course a player might say its my eye or something else to avoid it, but what the player says is not supposed to matter. As far as the claim that he went down to buy more time for Anderson to warm up... that doesn’t matter either.. you’re hit in the head and go down trying to walk off the field.. that’s pretty much the trigger for the protocol.

Cam is a classless d-bag.  Wtf are we devoting a thread to them/zed whatever he/she wants to be referred to as on our boards?