Deion just said...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whwn are people going to learn that Dieon isn't a fan of any team.  He's a fan of the players.  So when he's asked about a team he calls it the way he see's it.

He's not going to ride or die with the Falcons for the same reason he doesn't ride or die with the 49ers when they are relevant.

12 minutes ago, Asault86 said:

Deion is just trying to jump on the bandwagon before it becomes a bandwagon.

I just wish him and the rest of the pundits were held responsible for all their bad calls. It's the only job where you can be wrong most of the time and still keep your job. Because you're in the hall of fame and talk fast with arrogant smug looks.

3 minutes ago, the_sheff said:

Funny that people here get so mad when they see a former player turned analyst play favorites due to being a homer when making picks and talking about the game but hate Deion because he isnt doing that.  

I don't mind him calling it like he sees it but I hope our players don't give him the time of day when he makes that phone call. How are you going to say were not good enough to get to the SB and then call me up on the phone.

41 minutes ago, New Hope Eagle said:

the winner of saints-vikings will be in super bowl

he has defected to the dark side of the saints

**** him. The biggest Benedict Arnold in all of sports history. Leaves us for a division rival. Then leaves them for another rival (Cowboys). Might be the most selfish, attention-grubbing fukazz of all time. 

19 minutes ago, the_sheff said:

Funny that people here get so mad when they see a former player turned analyst play favorites due to being a homer when making picks and talking about the game but hate Deion because he isnt doing that.  

This!!!

Heath Evans - Falcons hater and made it obvious.

Deion Sanders - Likes Falcons but not being a "Homer"

It never bothers me when people pick against us with sound reasoning.  The Heath Evans' of the world were annoying because they were trolling more than anything but even that didn't really bother me.

Deion just annoys me though because he's a front runner and always has been.  Not sure why people think he has any allegiance to this franchise.  That's fake and only really happened when Falcons execs decided to put him in the ROH to generate some more pub IMO.  

Picking the Vikes or the Saints isn't going out on a limb.  There's no reason for them to not be favored based on the 2017 body of work.  Deion just annoys me because he acts like he's a Falcon homer and that couldn't be further from the truth.

31 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

I just wish him and the rest of the pundits were held responsible for all their bad calls. It's the only job where you can be wrong most of the time and still keep your job. Because you're in the hall of fame and talk fast with arrogant smug looks.

eh... thin line between bad calls and blatent hate. Its hard to predict any football game outside of the patriots. Can't really blame Deion for going with what he said. Difference between Deion and Evans is Deion is more objective whereas Evans is just blind hate for the Falcons.

38 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

You seem upset about something else...

Does anyone else see the irony considering the screen name?