Debo Mic'd Up Against The Rams

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Love the pre-snap communication. That’s where the majority of plays are won or lost on defense. That play by the goal line where he says “I’m with you Poole” and he cheats over to the trips side, beautiful. 

I was just about to post how he communicated to Takk on that extremely athletic play by Takk to tackle Gurley in the backfield was amazing.

That film study, confidence, and quickness built into one is a really dangerous thing. I'm looking for him to challenge Keuchly and others for that top MLB spot next year.

5 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

I was just about to post how he communicated to Takk on that extremely athletic play by Takk to tackle Gurley in the backfield was amazing.

That film study, confidence, and quickness built into one is a really dangerous thing. I'm looking for him to challenge Keuchly and others for that top MLB spot next year.

One thing about Debo is he had the highest Wonderlic of all the LBs that came out his year. Folks key in on his athleticism but hes a very intelligent player also. Its scary how good hes going to be.

23 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Love the pre-snap communication. That’s where the majority of plays are won or lost on defense. That play by the goal line where he says “I’m with you Poole” and he cheats over to the trips side, beautiful. 

I heard they said they wanted him to be more vocal, but ****, man...

Keep that man a Falcon for his entire career. 

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

Easily my favorite player on defense. This man is a straight DOG and is always making plays. 

I’m as big a Matt Ryan fan as any, but Debo has honestly become my favorite player on the whole team. I’ve never wanted a player more than I wanted him in that draft. 

I played linebacker in high school, so there’s that too :D

6 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I think it's safe to say Duke Riley has helped Debo come out of his quiet shell :lol:

Didn't think about that. So true.

9 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I’m as big a Matt Ryan fan as any, but Debo has honestly become my favorite player on the whole team. I’ve never wanted a player more than I wanted him in that draft. 

I played linebacker in high school, so there’s that too :D

Ditto. I was annoying the crap out of people with threads and videos about him. :lol: