Best post game quote is by Matty Ice

15 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

I will slap the dog piss outta anybody that talk about my QB!! on the chat people were getting worried and nervous when he got sacked and cut behind his ear. they was like "I hope he's ok, hope it's not a concussion, etc..." then he went in the tent and it started again. I was like "my QB is fine!!" you can see he still had laser focus and fire in his eyes. I thought he was just gonna get a band-aid for the cut but he came out and just let it bleed! THAT''S MY QUARTERBACK!!!

I was thinking some hydrogen peroxide...that shyt can really stop some bleeding

27 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

I will slap the dog piss outta anybody that talk about my QB!! on the chat people were getting worried and nervous when he got sacked and cut behind his ear. they was like "I hope he's ok, hope it's not a concussion, etc..." then he went in the tent and it started again. I was like "my QB is fine!!" you can see he still had laser focus and fire in his eyes. I thought he was just gonna get a band-aid for the cut but he came out and just let it bleed! THAT''S MY QUARTERBACK!!!

Fukking GumbyIcePlasticMan. Split him in half and bend him in two, he keeps getting up. 

On 1/7/2018 at 7:35 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

How many Falcons fans do you estimate?  Were we making some noise? 

I'd say 1/10th of the crowd was Falcons fans. We were making some noticeable noise towards the end, but definitely nothing significant during the first 3 quarters. I don't know what Quinn was talking about after the game lol. 

On 1/7/2018 at 10:19 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

He looks like a mild mannered dude, but when he yelled that, I would've got fuggin' set!

Idk man, that was cringeworthy when I heard it. No knock against him but you shouldn't have to do all that to get guys set. It looked like they were all just confused for a moment,  like "is he talking to me?"

1 hour ago, 408Falcon said:

I'd say 1/10th of the crowd was Falcons fans. We were making some noticeable noise towards the end, but definitely nothing significant during the first 3 quarters. I don't know what Quinn was talking about after the game lol. 

There was a big A-T-L chant going in my section just after the final kneel down. Maybe that carried to the bench?

:D