Best post game quote is by Matty Ice

1 minute ago, I give lengthy responses said:

I loved his quote after he was asked about having to go on the road to Philly and then where ever else if we win. "Doesn't matter where we go, we're gonna go." Those are the words of a QB whose team is hot at the right time

Yep, beaming with confidence and not afraid of any team.  

1 minute ago, I give lengthy responses said:

I loved his quote after he was asked about having to go on the road to Philly and then where ever else if we win. "Doesn't matter where we go, we're gonna go." Those are the words of a QB whose team is hot at the right time

Was just gonna post the same thing. That quote says it all right there. We don't give a **** where we go, we're gonna go. We have one mission.

I also loved how Deion was talking about how all of "his" guys bought in and just played fast and physical. Goes to show that Deion is that true leader on D and he epitomizes what Quinn wants on Defense. We definitely were physical with the Rams O all night. Love it. 

56 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

thats-my-qb.jpg

I will slap the dog piss outta anybody that talk about my QB!! on the chat people were getting worried and nervous when he got sacked and cut behind his ear. they was like "I hope he's ok, hope it's not a concussion, etc..." then he went in the tent and it started again. I was like "my QB is fine!!" you can see he still had laser focus and fire in his eyes. I thought he was just gonna get a band-aid for the cut but he came out and just let it bleed! THAT''S MY QUARTERBACK!!!

41 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How many Falcons fans do you estimate?  Were we making some noise? 

Attendance was announced as 74k, season high. My ticket cost $60, to give you a sense of the lack of demand. 

At the game, Falcons fans were between 15-20% of the crowd. 

Rams fans started loud, waved towels (division champs towels handed out, i snagged one) on 3rd downs. But by the 2nd half, they were passive. Some noise on 3rd downs, but lots of folks sitting on their hands and just grumbling as ATL dominated TOP. 

Falcons road fans (i don't count myself as one as i don't regularly travel) are better than home fans, as is true of most teams. They stayed loud and proud and never got down on the team. LOTS of SoCal folks were there wearing ATL jerseys. 

5 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Attendance was announced as 74k, season high. My ticket cost $60, to give you a sense of the lack of demand. 

At the game, Falcons fans were between 15-20% of the crowd. 

Rams fans started loud, waved towels (division champs towels handed out, i snagged one) on 3rd downs. But by the 2nd half, they were passive. Some noise on 3rd downs, but lots of folks sitting on their hands and just grumbling as ATL dominated TOP. 

Falcons road fans (i don't count myself as one as i don't regularly travel) are better than home fans, as is true of most teams. They stayed loud and proud and never got down on the team. LOTS of SoCal folks were there wearing ATL jerseys. 

Not bad, not bad at all.