Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RING OF HONOR

Game Day Menu & Drank

61 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

I cook mine hotter. Between 275 and 300. I have done low and slow at 225 and hot at 300-325 and there isnt enough difference if any difference at all in taste or tenderness. 225 just takes longer that really the only difference. Plus I am a bark shark and cooking hotter really sets a better bark. 

Your right about all that. Just making sure you knew. I'm even doing ribs closer to 275 now days.

14 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Your right about all that. Just making sure you knew. I'm even doing ribs closer to 275 now days.

For sure my man! Appreciate the tip nonetheless!

Good to see y'all smoking! I am not smoking a **** thing this weekend. I have been sick as a dog also, for 8 days now. I am, however, making a big pot of Brunswick stew, been going for about 3 hours as I type this. Also I have a brisket point thawing out that I vacuum sealed the last time I smoked a brisket. That's going to make some Brisket Nachos later and my wife is also doing some wings. I can't taste anything so it really sucks! I just ate some Papa Johns Pepperoni and Jalapeno pizza for lunch. I couldn't taste it! **** cold!

WhenFalconsWin and RiseUpFalcs like this

2 kinds of pizza, wings, beer, pigs in a blanket and some fresh greens...#RISEUP....#INBROTHERHOOD, LETS GOOO

20 minutes ago, JG2008 said:

Sliders, Pizza, Wings, Shrimp, ice cold beer and  a shot of Makers Mark with every FG or TD the Falcons score

I hope your bottle is gone by the end of the day!  Saturday games are great for not being worried about the hangover :tiphat:

Slappywhite likes this

3 hours ago, octoslash said:

Xanax, Morphine, Heroin, Wild Turkey 101, Nitroglycerin.

It's the Falcons.

What time should I get there, Octo my bro? 

1 hour ago, Bart2Ryan+beyond said:

I hope she feels better soon!

She's finally keeping stuff down while keeping the other end...well you know

Probably do some kind of burger, grilled or bought.  Had chemo on Thursday and the taste buds are wonkey today.............game day of all days.     ARGH!  Just hope I don't get the steroid crash before or during the game.

Go Falcons

Slappywhite likes this

2 hours ago, Regular Guy said:

Good to see y'all smoking! I am not smoking a **** thing this weekend. I have been sick as a dog also, for 8 days now. I am, however, making a big pot of Brunswick stew, been going for about 3 hours as I type this. Also I have a brisket point thawing out that I vacuum sealed the last time I smoked a brisket. That's going to make some Brisket Nachos later and my wife is also doing some wings. I can't taste anything so it really sucks! I just ate some Papa Johns Pepperoni and Jalapeno pizza for lunch. I couldn't taste it! **** cold!

I hate when that happens.  Might as well eat **** on a cold biscuit because you wouldn't know the difference.  

It's going to be 2.30am here in Spain so... It could be ice cream, frozen pizza, tuna sandwich... Whatever my body feels like. I'm gonna treat myself.

Here it Seattle it's like 45 degrees so prob not much bbq happening lol

Probably gonna keep it simple and make some avocado tuna salad on crackers and have a few Gentleman Jacks neat and call it good. 

Regular Guy likes this

3 minutes ago, ghkghk said:

It's going to be 2.30am here in Spain so... It could be ice cream, frozen pizza, tuna sandwich... Whatever my body feels like. I'm gonna treat myself.

Why not all of the above lol. 

Ona totally different subject I was contemplating where in Europe to live after I retire and both Spain and Portugal ended up on my list of possible landing spots. 

6 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Here it Seattle it's like 45 degrees so prob not much bbq happening lol

Probably gonna keep it simple and make some avocado tuna salad on crackers and have a few Gentleman Jacks neat and call it good. 

Yall should be used to the cold....down here in the south it dont matter how cold it is...you can always smell smoke..lol

That avocado tuna salad sounds like it might be good

18 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Why not all of the above lol. 

Ona totally different subject I was contemplating where in Europe to live after I retire and both Spain and Portugal ended up on my list of possible landing spots. 

Two wonderful choices. Can't miss either way. If course, you'll get the most of your dollars in Portugal... But Spain is a more "complete" country. 

If you ever have any doubt or question, don't hesitate to PM me.

5 minutes ago, ghkghk said:

Two wonderful choices. Can't miss either way. If course, you'll get the most of your dollars in Portugal... But Spain is a more "complete" country. 

If you ever have any doubt or question, don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks! It's a long way off, I'm 'only' 41. Who knows I might get stuck working until I'm 80 but getting good bang for your buck in the USA is tricky, especially on a fixed income. As goofy as it might sound Prague and Slovenia are a couple other spots I'm considering. Spain might be the best option considering I took 3 years of Spanish and trying to get the language down would be easier than starting from scratch learning Czech or something like that (although I have heard learning German works well getting around europe in general).

Boat load of chips cheese dip,salsa and guacamole and a big bottle of Makers Mark Red. LOL already well into the bottle of Makers Mark