ESPN: Patriot Hit Piece

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Yeah they can look good, but they can certainly be beaten. Even when Casell won 11 games, teams weren’t that scared of him. Pats will win without Brady for sure, but SBs? That’s a different story. Garapollo looks like a franchise QB. None of their other prior backups amounted to much after leaving.

The jury is still out on Garapollo he could very well flop like the majority of various Patriot FA like you said. Its a telling tale of the scheme they run. 

14 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

The jury is still out on Garapollo he could very well flop like the majority of various Patriot FA like you said. Its a telling tale of the scheme they run. 

Yeah the jury is still out...but I think he's the real deal...he passes the eye test..and he's undefeated in 2 different systems..Shanahan is on record saying he wasnt even going to play him this year...but Jimmy G came in and learned the offense so fast and had command of it that he put him in...anybody that can learn an offense that fast is special

3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Yeah the jury is still out...but I think he's the real deal...he passes the eye test..and he's undefeated in 2 different systems..Shanahan is on record saying he wasnt even going to play him this year...but Jimmy G came in and learned the offense so fast and had command of it that he put him in...anybody that can learn an offense that fast is special

Do you think they win the division next year?? A world where our rivals the 49ers doing good again with shanny at that would not sit well with me.

16 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

Do you think they win the division next year?? A world where our rivals the 49ers doing good again with shanny at that would not sit well with me.

Hard to say....Seattle and Arizona will probably take a step back...could be between them and the Rams..if they have a great offseason....I thinks its possible

If they somehow land Saquon Barkley upgrade the receiving corp...look out..

And  their salary cap situation is awesome...i believe they have about 100,000,000 to spend...lol

On 1/5/2018 at 8:31 AM, falcons007 said:

If there is any coach in NFL who can put any QB and win 10-11 games, it’s B.B. Dude won 11 games in 2008 with out Brady.

And they went 3-1 when TB was suspended. Don't care if he won 5 SBs, he's not the GOAT, imho. Tuck rule, and dumb coaching decisions by Seahawks and Falcons gave them 3 SB.