Unkn0wn

UCF will hang Championship banner

231 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

UCF at Texas game for 9/9/23 has been cancelled because Texas will be playing Alabama that day

texas is scared of the national title ucf team.. ;)  lol  jk

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

texas is scared of the national title ucf team.. ;)  lol  jk

I mean the rings say they are title winners!

Edited by tl;dr

Posted (edited)

I think Frost did an amazing job at UCF, but he might want to reconsider the continued poking of the "bear/playoff system" as not legit.  Nebraska like Alabama has some titles that others don't consider legit and now he will have to play by the system all the other big boys have to play by.  He may not think it's so funny when he actually has a legit playoff team and they get passed over for another team, all because he wants to make a joke of the system.  Everyone knows it's an imperfect system, but I think it's better than the days of writers/coaches choosing favorites.

Edited by richham

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/23528669/scott-frost-says-not-all-national-titles-claimed-alabama-crimson-tide-legit

Hopefully this is the start of Alabama ending the claim of the bogus 1941 title. I have seen very few legitimate Alabama people who take this claim seriously. 

Yeah the 41 title is a complete joke.  It's hilarious considering they have actually won a ton of actual titles to claim one they clearly didn't win.

Edited by richham

Just now, richham said:

Yeah the 41 title is a complete joke.  It's hilarious considering they have actually won a ton of actual titles to claim one they clearly didn't win.

If they really wanted to claim one, claim 1966. Only undefeated team in the country. Or just stop claiming 41. We have had a great history, everyone knows it. Don't know why 41 is still claimed