Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ravens

174 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

But they have more rings because they came through when it counts. Big Ben might not put up sexy numbers but he impacts the game much more than Matt, and he is a much better QB.

Ben’s a good QB,  but not a better QB than Ryan  ....and Flacco shouldn’t even be mentioned in same sentence as Ryan. 

Just now, Vandy said:

Ben’s a good QB,  but not a better QB than Ryan  ....and Flacco shouldn’t even be mentioned in same sentence as Ryan. 

Ben is a lot better than ryan. He makes better throws in tight windows. This is a big part of the season they have 2 lombardis.

Byrdman242424 likes this

Ben is a lot better than ryan. He makes better throws in tight windows. This is a big part of the season they have 2 lombardis.

Dude. just stop. You making **** up now.  Big Ben had way better year when they lost SB in 2010. 

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Troy Palamollo had more impact than Big Ben in their SB wins. Guy Single handedly won the AFCG and one of the main reason steelers won 2008 SB.

Please stfu, troy is a fs. We both know they don't impact the game like a QB. I am tired of hearing these excuses. Ryan has a top 10 defense now, but I bet we ain't winning a VL. You need a QB that can score tds when it counts, not fgs.

Byrdman242424 likes this

They have two lombardi’s because of their defense. 

One of if not the worst qb performances in SB history was by little Ben. Look it up.

Sidecar Falcon and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Dude. just stop. You making **** up now. 

He also can extend a play. He was a nightmare to guard in his prime. Ryan ain't that. He's an top class game manager until he can prove he can win the big one.

Byrdman242424 likes this

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Please stfu, troy is a fs. We both know they don't impact the game like a QB. I am tired of hearing these excuses. Ryan has a top 10 defense now, but I bet we ain't winning a VL. You need a QB that can score tds when it counts, not fgs.

Troll away. Go back under the bridge you came from. 

Sidecar Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

They have two lombardi’s because of their defense. 

One of if not the worst qb performances in SB history was by little Ben. Look it up.

They had that defense for a long time, they werent and never had a chance at one before big Ben got there, and when he was hurt.

Just now, osiruz said:

He also can extend a play. He was a nightmare to guard in his prime. Ryan ain't that. He's an top class game manager until he can prove he can win the big one.

Extend a play? he didn't win Lombardi extending plays. Troy gifted him two rings.

Vandy, Drew4719 and Sidecar Falcon like this

12 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Being objective doesn't mean being a homer. Flacco  played fantastic against the pats, and niners when it counted. Ryan fumbled, took a stupid sack, and couldn't make the plays. These are facts.

Just like the "facts" that Matt Ryan should have more interceptions this year according to you?

On 1/2/2018 at 5:56 PM, osiruz said:

They had that defense for a long time, they werent and never had a chance at one before big Ben got there, and when he was hurt.

BS....he was 9-21 for around 100 yards and 2 picks in SB XL...qb rating was a ******* 23!!!

Dude, You’ve stepped all in it now, if I were you I would just run and hide and pray this thread just goes away and dies.

bottom line, steelers won in spite of little Ben, not because of him. 

Lmao How does a QB that went 9/21 123 yards passing, and 2 interceptions “win” a SB. Freaking Antwaan Randle El had more passing TDs in that game than Ben. The defense only allowed 10 points in that game. 

Steelers identity has always been great defense and a power run game. People need to quit making up narratives. Lol

Drew4719, Vandy, falcons007 and 3 others like this

7 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

James Harrison, longest pick 6 in Super Bowl history ring a bell?

So big ben 1 td, 253 yards passing had nothing to do with it?

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

4 time Super Bowl champions in the 70s ring a bell?

Wtf does the 70s have to do with the steelers not winning a Lombardi without big ben. You are insane and irrational.

Byrdman242424 likes this

Just now, osiruz said:

Wtf does the 70s have to do with the steelers not winning a Lombardi without big ben. You are insane and irrational.

I'm insane and irrational? You're the one trying to give Big Ben credit for the Steelers SB win over the Seahawks in 2005 when he completed less than 50% of his passes with 0 TD's and 2 INT's and the Steelers defense gave up just 10 points.

You're the one trying to say that Matt Ryan should have more interceptions this year than he already does even though he has thrown the least number of interceptable passes this year.

But I'm the one that is insane and irrational?

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Oh, so now you want to use stats for the other Super Bowl win but not the first Super Bowl win? I see your game!

It’s the old moving goalpost dance. Ben played a role in their SB wins. Their second one much more than their first. It doesn’t change the fact that they still had a great defense. It’s just another way for people to bash Ryan. 

Falconsfan567 and Drew4719 like this

19 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Ever hear of Terry Bradshaw? Very similar situation. 

Terry Bradshaw finished his career with nearly the same number of interceptions as touchdowns. There's only like a 1 or 2 difference. Most overrated QB ever!! Doesn't belong anywhere near the HOF unless he buys a ticket.

Could you imagine if Dan Marino had that team? The Steelers might have won 6 or 7 or 8 Super Bowls.

Vandy likes this

49 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Ben played like **** both times they won the SB just stops with this nonsense.