Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Ravens

174 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Can’t bring myself to root for them despite living here my entire life. It’s not so much the team as the fans. Last year my good friends held a SB party because of Atlanta being in the game. They invited one of their “relatives” (Ravens fan) and because everyone was rooting for the Falcons he decided to be the resident d@ckhead and root for the Patriots along with his fiancé. Needless to say every time Brady/Patriots did anything he would be be screaming and whooping. 

People like that just piss me off. They have nothing better going on in their lives than being complete jackasses to others.

2 minutes ago, 28-3 said:

Wait, I'm a troll because the Ravens won the Superbowl and we choked ours away? Ok.

Stupid question and the answer is YES. You’re a troll.

Trolls are not cool... at all.  

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

Stupid question and the answer is YES. You’re a troll.

Trolls are not cool... at all.  

Well that's about par for the course for TATF homerism.

2 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Can’t bring myself to root for them despite living here my entire life. It’s not so much the team as the fans. Last year my good friends held a SB party because of Atlanta being in the game. They invited one of their “relatives” (Ravens fan) and because everyone was rooting for the Falcons he decided to be the resident d@ckhead and root for the Patriots along with his fiancé. Needless to say every time Brady/Patriots did anything he would be be screaming and whooping. 

Some people are just *****. They’re in every fan base but I know what you’re saying. I was a fan of Jamal and Ray Lewis back in the day as well as Ed Reed. Never been a fan of Bert(or is he Ernie?). 

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

People like that just piss me off. They have nothing better going on in their lives than being complete jackasses to others.

Yeah. Funny part is that he hates Brady. Pretty much every Ravens fan I met does. Some people like to $hit stir unfortunately. My friend apologized to me later about what the @sshat did and assured me he wouldn’t be invited to party again. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

2 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Some people are just *****. They’re in every fan base but I know what you’re saying. I was a fan of Jamal and Ray Lewis back in the day as well as Ed Reed. Never been a fan of Bert(or is he Ernie?). 

I actually didn’t mind them at all. The fans made me hate them. Actually rooted for them when they first made it to the SB. Ogden was an animal and Lewis was an absolute General on the field. But with early SB victory comes the inevitable entitlement. 

Butudontseeme™ likes this

6 minutes ago, 28-3 said:

Wait, I'm a troll because the Ravens won the Superbowl and we choked ours away? Ok.

Obnoxious user name picked to provoke a reaction?  Check

Lazy thinking that measures everything by Super Bowls?  Check

Arguing”I’m not a troll” and then bringing up stuff that rubs people wrong in the very next sentence? Check

yep.  You’re a troll.  Crawl back under your bridge

9 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I would have filled his guacamole with laxatives and then locked the bathroom door

Just now, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I would have filled his guacamole with laxatives and then locked the bathroom door

Lol I came close to punching him. He whooed in my face when the Pats tied it up. I gave him a look and he backed off. 

6 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Arguing”I’m not a troll” and then bringing up stuff that rubs people wrong in the very next sentence? Check

This is how you take down a troll.

10 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

This!

3 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Lol I came close to punching him. He whooed in my face when the Pats tied it up. I gave him a look and he backed off. 

Haha. That would have really gotten under my skin. I’m not gonna lie. It would take a lot more to get me to throw a punch (wife, kids, job etc) but dammit I would want to lol. 

Sidecar Falcon likes this

Just now, Butudontseeme™ said:

Haha. That would have really gotten under my skin. I’m not gonna lie. It would take a lot more to get me to throw a punch (wife, kids, job etc) but dammit I would want to lol. 

Lmao Thankfully I didn’t have to. 

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t think anyone really believes that Flacco is better than Ryan anymore. Not even Ravens fans

Oh I bet the same person who was shouting Matt Flutie at M&T Bank for 3 hours probably still believes he is. The deluded whiner.

Just goes to show that one game in London that Harbaugh laughed off after losing came back to haunt them. Every game matters.

3 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I live about 30 mins from Baltimore. I can tell you that Baltimore fans are some of the worst fans I’ve ever encountered. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they are an extremely spoiled and entitled fan base. This stems from the 2 Super Bowl Championships they won in their first 16 years of existence (not counting Browns lineage). I can only speak from personal experience, but there are still a few fans that believe Flacco is the superior QB. 

They deal with stealers and Patriots fans a lot. I can't blame them for being a disgruntled bunch of rabble.

6 hours ago, 28-3 said:

My screen name is 28-3 not only because it is truly representative of our team, but because we were told to embrace the suck. You guys are acting like we won the **** Superbowl.

Me being a die hard, ATL born and raised, Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Bulldogs, Atlanta sports fan, 28-3 is something I will never embrace or even want to remember. I never go back to watch highlights of that god awful sb, every time a high light is shown from that putrid game i turn my head or turn the station and you have it as a screen name? How dare you, get out of here.

Phck u and get outta here you troll. You New Swampthing saints fan!

Falconsfan567 likes this

The last two times the Ravens made the playoffs Flacco was pretty good. He has outplayed Tom Brady in Foxboro the last two times they faced off in the playoffs. But he does suck in the regular season

51 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

The last two times the Ravens made the playoffs Flacco was pretty good. He has outplayed Tom Brady in Foxboro the last two times they faced off in the playoffs. But he does suck in the regular season

Shhh, you be labeled a Saints troll...