This hasn't gotten it's own thread yet?! Blasphemy

Matt Ryan juking Luke Kuechly to pick up a first down in what had to be the most impressive run of his career. I'm sure Michael Vick was watching somewhere with a big grin on his face. I know Matt got some flack for sliding early on a crucial second down play against the Bucs a few weeks ago, but I think he officially made up for it on this play. If anyone can post the gif, it definitely deserves to be seen time and time again. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Matt Ryan's movement inside AND outside of the Pocket were masterful today. Dare I say he had a better day with his feet overall than Cam did. 

Absolutely. Ryan used his legs to get him open so he could throw the ball, Cam used his legs to run cuz he CANT throw the ball lol. Masterful is the only adjective necessary to describe Matty Ice today. 

15 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Matt Ryan juking Luke Kuechly to pick up a first down in what had to be the most impressive run of his career. I'm sure Michael Vick was watching somewhere with a big grin on his face. I know Matt got some flack for sliding early on a crucial second down play against the Bucs a few weeks ago, but I think he officially made up for it on this play. If anyone can post the gif, it definitely deserves to be seen time and time again. 

Great run but the 20 yard td rub in the NFC championship can't be topped.

1 minute ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Great run but the 20 yard td rub in the NFC championship can't be topped.

Yes, that was a more significant run, no doubt about it. But in terms of grade of difficulty? He didn't have to juke the best linebacker in the game (who had a clear shot at him) in order to get that one. ¿ Need some serious bull sized testes to even think about pulling that if you are Matty... couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him going for it.

49 minutes ago, Vandy said:

He’s a lot tougher mutha than most folks realize.

You don't take some of the beatings he took 2-3 years ago and keep getting up and playing unless you're a tough guy! To look at Matt, you'd think he would break easily. I think his toughness is one of his biggest (and most overlooked) qualities.