So anoying to see so many empty seats

What’s your agenda @falconsfansrus? This is not your first time creating a thread on “empty seats”. I recalled at least 2 other threads about empty seats that you created before. Hate to call you out, but like many other TATFers here reppin and rawkin their sections, I know Section 105 was loud and representing, whether they’re in their seats or not.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, DirdieBirdieIndie said:

What’s your agenda @falconsfansrus? This is not your first time creating a thread on “empty seats”. I recalled at least 2 other threads about empty seats that you created before. Hate to call you out, but like many other TATFers here reppin and rawkin their sections, I know Section 105 was loud and representing, whether they’re in their seats or not.

No agenda here...I just miss the atmosphere and energy of the sold out games at the GA Dome, when people were in their seats cheering our Falcons...Same atmosphere as the Saints MB Dome or the Seahawks stadium...There are 6 seats to my right that go unused...Nobody sat in those yesterday.. smh...

Edited by falconsfansrus
20 minutes ago, EJmusic said:

And yet you don't understand that people are walking around that massive stadium?? 

Why I don't understand is why people not sit in their seats. Why would I drop 110 K in one year to walk around the stadium...I go the the stadium to watch the game live from my seats otherwise I would stay at home and watch the game on my 90 inch tv...Same as food, I don't go to the stadium to enjoy a good meal but to watch the game. If I want a good meal I go to a nice restaurant...We get there early, eat at the club and sit before kick off and stay in our seats cheering our Falcons for the entire game...

52 minutes ago, DirdieBirdieIndie said:

Since he seems to have it like that, I am waiting for him to start paying other folks way into the venue, with him being so concerned about who is or isn’t there. 

1 hour ago, falconsfansrus said:

Why I don't understand is why people not sit in their seats. Why would I drop 110 K in one year to walk around the stadium...I go the the stadium to watch the game live from my seats otherwise I would stay at home and watch the game on my 90 inch tv...Same as food, I don't go to the stadium to enjoy a good meal but to watch the game. If I want a good meal I go to a nice restaurant...We get there early, eat at the club and sit before kick off and stay in our seats cheering our Falcons for the entire game...

If that’s what they choose to do then that’s on them. Ninja like myself ain’t dropping $200 + just to walk around but if that’s what people wanna do so be it. I questioned that myself earlier on then came to the realization that it’s not my money

1 hour ago, falconsfansrus said:

I rarely sit in my seat. Even at the Dome. I'd much rather stand in the concourse and watch the game. More leg room. Closer to the restrooms. Closer to concessions. Can monitor food lines to line up when they're not busy. Have access to dozens of HDTVs for crystal clear replays. Still get to hoop and holler. Still get to high five fans. In fact, sometimes can get a running start and leap in the air for the high five. Can hit the exits before the mad rush. I'm having trouble understanding why sitting in the seat is a better deal. Is it just to appease the fans btchg about the look of empty seats on TV? Fk them. Especially the ones sittin at home  watching for free and btchn.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I rarely sit in my seat. Even at the Dome. I'd much rather stand in the concourse and watch the game. More leg room. Closer to the restrooms. Closer to concessions. Can monitor food lines to line up when they're not busy. Have access to dozens of HDTVs for crystal clear replays. Still get to hoop and holler. Still get to high five fans. In fact, sometimes can get a running start and leap in the air for the high five. Can hit the exits before the mad rush. I'm having trouble understanding why sitting in the seat is a better deal. Is it just to appease the fans btchg about the look of empty seats on TV? Fk them. Especially the ones sittin at home and watching for free.

Not just fans complaining but also Falcon players, coaches and media...

3 hours ago, falconsfansrus said:

I have 8 seats in the club, section 211 right at the 50 yard line. I’ve been a season ticket holder for many years...I supported the Falcons even right after MV7 when we we were not good and there were a lot of empty seats at the Dome. I have not missed a game in many years...I paid 80k for my PSL, plus 30 K for season tickets...110K for the first year...

Lol. The pictures you post show empty seats in the club sections. Since you’ve spent all that money you should know that club seat holders get access to club amenities.  All those empty seats belong to club seat holders.. guess where they are?? In the **** stadium just not in their seats. Since you were at the game you should have been able to hear how loud it got. I’ve been to every game this season and I’d say it was top 3 in terms of atmosphere.  1. Packers, 2a Saints 2b Panthers. 

nyur0j.jpg

3 hours ago, falconsfansrus said:

No agenda here...I just miss the atmosphere and energy of the sold out games at the GA Dome, when people were in their seats cheering our Falcons...Same atmosphere as the Saints MB Dome or the Seahawks stadium...There are 6 seats to my right that go unused...Nobody sat in those yesterday.. smh...

LOL, not sure what game you were watching, but my ears are still ringing today from the noise yesterday. Awesome game in an awesome venue.

Seahawks stadium atmosphere didn’t seem to help them yesterday. Our fans were on fire the whole game; Seahawks...not so much.

Edited by esmithidoc