• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This corporate fans narrative is so not true. I'm not seeing all these corporate types. Benz is full. Just not in the seats. If yall don't like it buy a PSL and a ticket and sit down for the TV. Yall mofos paying Direct TV and complaining need to just stop. I sat in my seat for two quarters. Most I've sat in probably 16 years. 

If I didn’t live in Montana I would so be down for that. It just isn’t feasible for most of us. We are counting on you guys to bring the noise. I’m not complaining but from some of the shots on tv it does look like there are a lot of empty seats   Maybe Blank  should start giving away free beer to raise the noise level a bit. 

23 minutes ago, Vandy said:

For sure. Like I said, I’d pay good money just to sit back and watch it all go down.:ninja:

One game we went to, we were sitting behind falconadie and ffs70, almost got my dome rocked for cheering for the cheerleaders. Wifey wasn’t feeling it but in my defense the dude on the mic said give it up for Freddie and the cheerleaders

45 minutes ago, Mgaffar said:

Stadium was full. Don’t believe these fools who weren’t at the game. 

I saw the camera pan around the stadium and there was a lot of empty seats. When fans stand it doesn't look so empty, but when they sit down the empty seats show up. I guess that makes me a fool.   Have a happy new year!!!

22 minutes ago, caver50 said:

I saw the camera pan around the stadium and there was a lot of empty seats. When fans stand it doesn't look so empty, but when they sit down the empty seats show up. I guess that makes me a fool.   Have a happy new year!!!

But did you see the areas outside of seating. Y’all worried about the seats being full but not concerned about the actual amount of fans attending the game. 

51 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

But did you see the areas outside of seating. Y’all worried about the seats being full but not concerned about the actual amount of fans attending the game. 

I'm not worried about anything. simply stating that I saw empty seats. Not all stadiums have these luxury amenities to occupy fans, but (most) of the stadiums have a lot of empty seats. 

You should expect attendance to be down for that game. UGA is playing in a once in a lifetime game in California the next day; and a lot of Falcons fans are also UGA fans that traveled to the west coast. It's not surprising the Falcons game was a little light on attendance consequently, even with the playoff ramifications.

Edited by RandomFan
3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

One game we went to, we were sitting behind falconadie and ffs70, almost got my dome rocked for cheering for the cheerleaders. Wifey wasn’t feeling it but in my defense the dude on the mic said give it up for Freddie and the cheerleaders

OMG ya boi...I bet that was a classic!

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Didn’t know pictures talked. B)

But ok, I will believe those photos over my own self being IN THE BUILDING FOR ALL TEN GAMES THIS YEAR. 

Once again, where were you sitting for all ten of them???

I have 8 seats in the club, section 211 right at the 50 yard line. I’ve been a season ticket holder for many years...I supported the Falcons even right after MV7 when we we were not good and there were a lot of empty seats at the Dome. I have not missed a game in many years...I paid 80k for my PSL, plus 30 K for season tickets...110K for the first year...

1 minute ago, falconsfansrus said:

I have 8 seats in the club, section 211 right at the 50 yard line. I’ve been a season ticket holder for many years...I supported the Falcons even right after MV7 when we we were not good and there were a lot of empty seats at the Dome. I have not missed a game in many years...I paid 80k for my PSL, plus 30 K for season tickets...110K for the first year...

And yet you don't understand that people are walking around that massive stadium??