Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

My Freaky Dream

15 posts in this topic

I had such a freaky dream last night. The Falcons were playing the Browns today instead of the Panthers and it was 21-0 Browns in the 1st quarter. They had scored a couple of defensive touchdowns. Falcons scored a TD to make it 21-7 but then Matt Ryan suffered a concussion and fumbled and the Browns got another defensive TD to make it 28-7. Ryan's concussion was so scary. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he laid on the turf what seemed like forever. They finally got him up off the turf and to the sideline but then Ryan put his helmet back on and tried to go back in the game and Alex Mack about kicked his *** to keep him off the field. Matt Schaub took over and rallied the team and by halftime the score was tied at 28. Falcons defense was playing insane. Browns had 28 points and only like 6 yards of offense at halftime. Falcons eventually won like 43-28. Just so freaky but seemed so real.

39 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I had such a freaky dream last night. The Falcons were playing the Browns today instead of the Panthers and it was 21-0 Browns in the 1st quarter. They had scored a couple of defensive touchdowns. Falcons scored a TD to make it 21-7 but then Matt Ryan suffered a concussion and fumbled and the Browns got another defensive TD to make it 28-7. Ryan's concussion was so scary. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he laid on the turf what seemed like forever. They finally got him up off the turf and to the sideline but then Ryan put his helmet back on and tried to go back in the game and Alex Mack about kicked his *** to keep him off the field. Matt Schaub took over and rallied the team and by halftime the score was tied at 28. Falcons defense was playing insane. Browns had 28 points and only like 6 yards of offense at halftime. Falcons eventually won like 43-28. Just so freaky but seemed so real.

That definitely comes under freaky...and irrelevant to the current situation. lol.

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just thought people might find it entertaining.

It was. I wasn't dissing it. I just thought it was funny because you're expecting from the title and with the game today for it to be about Carolina and the Falcons. So it is weird and freaky and funny to have a dream about us playing the Browns. :tiphat:

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 minute ago, fuego said:

It was. I wasn't dissing it. I just thought it was funny because you're expecting from the title and with the game today for it to be about Carolina and the Falcons. So it is weird and freaky and funny to have a dream about us playing the Browns. :tiphat:

Yeah. The Browns part was so freaky.

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

It's a little different from the freaky dreams I have....:wiggle:

Last year y'all remember my dream about the Falcons winning the SB and me sleeping with Raquel Welch.  We all know how that turned out.  Well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad...;)

2 hours ago, jeffro2000 said:

I dreamed about the Falcons last night too.

We won 59-7 and Seattle was winning 81-71 in the 4th.

Gonna be some tired-azz kickers after that Seattle game.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Last year y'all remember my dream about the Falcons winning the SB and me sleeping with Raquel Welch.  We all know how that turned out.  Well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad...;)

Dude, is she still alive?