POLL: Sunday Dec 31, 2017 - A must win game at home against the Panthers - VOTE on what you think will happen

Sunday Dec 31, 2017 - A must win game at home against the Panthers - VOTE on what you think will happen  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Sunday Dec 31, 2017 - A must win game at home against the Panthers - VOTE on what you think will happen

• Falcons ROLL today - Falcons grab the lead in the 1st Qtr and never look back and finish the game with a resounding DECISIVE VICTORY! - playoff bound -- the Falcons are back baby!!!
    • The Falcons once again break the spirit and hearts of the Fans---the Falcons had several chances to actually win the game but in the end they fall short, lose and dont get in the playoffs - fans leave Mercedes Benz stadium with their spirit CRUSHED
    • Numerous lead changes kept fans on the edge of their seats the entire game, In the end Matt Ryan and the rest of the offense finally break free of their 4th Qtr demons and drive the length of the field for a TD to solidify a win and the Falcons ended the season in the playoffs!
    • It was misery from the outset--the Falcons were flat and faltered in all 3 phases, Cam Newton's laugh and choke signal to the Falcons bench as he produced another Panthers TD will forever be remembered by Falcons Fans who's worst fears came true today at Mercedes Benz stadium

Absolutely no idea what version of this team we see today.  Hopeful, but can’t call it.

Hopefully, it’s one of those times where Quinn shows us why he’s better than Smitty.  I remember going into the finale in 2014 and seeing a completely uninspired performance.  I’m at least expecting max effort today.

4 hours ago, slamee101 said:

Absolutely no idea what version of this team we see today.  Hopeful, but can’t call it.

Hopefully, it’s one of those times where Quinn shows us why he’s better than Smitty.  I remember going into the finale in 2014 and seeing a completely uninspired performance.  I’m at least expecting max effort today.

Agree told a buddy this morning the same thing 

4 hours ago, slamee101 said:

You do know that some one Leaked to press Mike Smith was gonna get fired, win or lose that game. Was it any surprise the game was a disaster even before it started.  DQ has no such distraction and excuse if the team shows up flat. 

24 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

You do know that some one Leaked to press Mike Smith was gonna get fired, win or lose that game. Was it any surprise the game was a disaster even before it started.  DQ has no such distraction and excuse if the team shows up flat. 

The rumor I heard was unless they got in and won at least one playoff game but that makes sense.  Like I said, I expect the effort to be there today but outside of the Pats game I don’t think that’s been our issue this year.  Discipline/focus has been.