17 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

What version is this?  Falcons Fans Battle Chant 16.0 

Its been said virtually every week since week one.

People who are addicted to bad habits ...takes a while to get rid of them.

Our Falcons team has got in to this bad habit and no navy seal or coach like Bill Bellichick can solve this.

It has to come from within of all players.

How hungry these boys are...we shall find out? 

Time for Hooper to step up is all I can say. Enough with the DEPRESSION THOUGHTS! I know I'm as guilty of mentioning them myself as anyone else here. 

But the thing is, if the Falcons want to win the prize they need to put every WR/TE on the line and throw the freaking ball, use their speed and wear the other team out and compliment it with the running game in short yardage situations. MIX IT UP is what I am saying. This college play calling of BALANCE THE TEAM by running a little hear and there is just too predictable. Falcons need TO GO TO WAR and play to their real strength in my opinion, and that is just THROW THE DANG BALL!!!!! With every receiver they have got on the line to throw to, that was the all that Shannahan did, he didn't "Balance the game with RUN & SHOOT", what he did was put all the receivers the Falcons had ON THE LINE and sent them everywhere and that made the other team RESPECT THE RUN. It's not a big secret. Sarks just can't figure it out because he is still playing in the college league. Nothing really creative about it what Shanny was doing, just put the receivers up there and play HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN : PLAY HURRY UP OFFENSE!!!!!!!! And Let the speed of the Falcons work and offset the coverage. 

Oh well, my opinion will fall on deaf ears and I'll probably get flamed, but it's the truth. Why in the heck would you want to be a methodical RUN FIRST and SET UP THE PASS TEAM after having a year where you went to the SUPERBOWL and pretty much destroyed every other team playing the way I mentioned earlier where you just play NO HUDDLE and line up multiple WR/TE's and pass the ball making the defense have to worry where THEY NEED TO BE. You don't win NFL games by LETTING THE OTHER TEAM KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING WITH THE BALL, YOU WIN THEM BY MAKING THEM WORRY WHERE THEY MIGHT POSSIBLY NEED TO BE TO TRY AND STOP IT!

I have ZERO confidence in SARKs, he's not using last years Shannahan playbook, I don't care who breaks it down with video or whatever. He's playing College FOOTBALL and trying to build off of what he may or may not know. 

IT doesn't take a ROCKET SCIENTIST to realize that if you have one if not the fastest offense in the team that you play to their strengths by offsetting the defense making them RUN around more, rather than letting them sit back and try and run the freaking ball. 

Just my opinion. 

Flame away for those who may wish to................... 

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, fuego said:

All of our TEs play like they're injured most of the time. So nothing really changes. 

They didn't last season, Shanahan had them lining up as WR's and Matt making the defenses wonder where the ball was going to be thrown to causing the defense to be on it's heels most all of the time. This year, Sarks, he wants to be a methodical old school COLLEGE run the ball and set the tempo. But it doesn't work like that with a speedy team like the Falcons, you need to wear the other team out and have a lot of movement. That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen trying to run Freeman down the middle on the goal line. 

Oh well, those are my opinion anyway. Line up the TE's/WR's and have them run some routes everywhere causing the defense to flinch rather than how the Falcons have been playing, which is "Run the ball a time or two and then pass it", how about making the other team worry about the Falcons passing it ALL OF THE TIME, that way you open up the RUN game in select spots. 

Just my opinion. 

29 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Time for Hooper to step up is all I can say. Enough with the DEPRESSION THOUGHTS! I know I'm as guilty of mentioning them myself as anyone else here. 

But the thing is, if the Falcons want to win the prize they need to put every WR/TE on the line and throw the freaking ball, use their speed and wear the other team out and compliment it with the running game in short yardage situations. MIX IT UP is what I am saying. This college play calling of BALANCE THE TEAM by running a little hear and there is just too predictable. Falcons need TO GO TO WAR and play to their real strength in my opinion, and that is just THROW THE DANG BALL!!!!! With every receiver they have got on the line to throw to, that was the all that Shannahan did, he didn't "Balance the game with RUN & SHOOT", what he did was put all the receivers the Falcons had ON THE LINE and sent them everywhere and that made the other team RESPECT THE RUN. It's not a big secret. Sarks just can't figure it out because he is still playing in the college league. Nothing really creative about it what Shanny was doing, just put the receivers up there and play HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN : PLAY HURRY UP OFFENSE!!!!!!!! And Let the speed of the Falcons work and offset the coverage. 

Oh well, my opinion will fall on deaf ears and I'll probably get flamed, but it's the truth. Why in the heck would you want to be a methodical RUN FIRST and SET UP THE PASS TEAM after having a year where you went to the SUPERBOWL and pretty much destroyed every other team playing the way I mentioned earlier where you just play NO HUDDLE and line up multiple WR/TE's and pass the ball making the defense have to worry where THEY NEED TO BE. You don't win NFL games by LETTING THE OTHER TEAM KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING WITH THE BALL, YOU WIN THEM BY MAKING THEM WORRY WHERE THEY MIGHT POSSIBLY NEED TO BE TO TRY AND STOP IT!

I have ZERO confidence in SARKs, he's not using last years Shannahan playbook, I don't care who breaks it down with video or whatever. He's playing College FOOTBALL and trying to build off of what he may or may not know. 

IT doesn't take a ROCKET SCIENTIST to realize that if you have one if not the fastest offense in the team that you play to their strengths by offsetting the defense making them RUN around more, rather than letting them sit back and try and run the freaking ball. 

Just my opinion. 

Flame away for those who may wish to................... 

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanny is literally doing exactly that in San Fran. He’s running play action misdirection first down, we led the league with play action on first down last year. Teams did not know what to expect on first down. 

44 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Just my opinion. 

Unless posting confirmed statistics, most everything posted on this message board is just someone’s opinion.

There is no real need to repeatedly point that out.

...and just for the record, caps lock is a dish best served very sparingly.

Just my opinion.

5 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Unless posting confirmed statistics, most everything posted on this message board is just someone’s opinion.

There is no real need to repeatedly point that out.

...and just for the record, caps lock is a dish best served very sparingly.

Just my opinion.

CapitalizingIsTheOnlyOption

Edited by athell

T helps our OL that would be a big loss! I told you we should have resigned Tamme but noooo TD wanted his DRAFT to look good and kept Eric whose weakness is blocking Sark can get creative WE Williams on the PS is sure handed and if Levitre is ok to play let Garland play TE on some running plays and Williams line up on passing plays

3 hours ago, gazoo said:

Doesn’t take but a knee sprain for Toilolo to go from useless to indispensable. 

This goes in the “you don’t know what you have until you lose it” column. 

I'm putting it in the "rubber meets the road" column. If we win, it'll be because the team decided to close ranks. Most teams have faced tough injuries but the good ones adapt. 

I still expect to win this week and I'm just naive enough to think we'll win next week, too.

latest?cb=20140320010101

16 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

People who are addicted to bad habits ...takes a while to get rid of them.

Our Falcons team has got in to this bad habit and no navy seal or coach like Bill Bellichick can solve this.

It has to come from within of all players.

How hungry these boys are...we shall find out? 

So true. They better remedy these things or else they’ll be watching the playoffs at home.