I started a topic about how the Falcons would get cheated and asked how the might be cheated.

Guess what? They just got royally screwed vs the  Saints.Multiple penalties not being called. Or for one thing so it is okay for the sAint's todo a pick play first off? 

Not to mention the flag being thrown on pass interference for Julio Jones and simply being picked up as thought nothing happened. 

The holding penalty calls against the Falcons were ridiculous. The sAint's got away with MURDER with their O-lines and D-line palying. 

I guess the NFL wants to play the market by using their refs to control who does what in whatever game anyone is watching. 

What bothers me the most about this game is that the Falcons didn't lose, it's the fact that they got be by the REFS once again as they always seem to do. 

Oh well, flame away with my comment. But like I said : I told ya so to begin with!

You don't get that if your theory of league conspiracy is true, nothing about the draft matters in any way, nothing about the playoffs matters, all those cool threads where people break down film - none of that makes any sense in the world where the NFL predetermines outcomes. 

It's hilarious reading posts from people claiming the game was rigged, people whose previous posts were about personnel moves, game plans, individual records and postseason awards - it's like watching rasslin' fans argue over whether the Fabulous Freebirds are a better tag team than the Road Warriors. 

Why anyone would follow football if they truly believe it isn't an actual sport but instead a theatrical production with scripted outcomes is the real question yall need to be asking yourself. 

I HATE saying I TOLD YA SO! But the fact is, Yeah I DID! Falcons got screwed by the refs!~ 

1 minute ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

You don't get that if your theory of league conspiracy is true, nothing about the draft matters in any way, nothing about the playoffs matters, all those cool threads where people break down film - none of that makes any sense in the world where the NFL predetermines outcomes. 

It's hilarious reading posts from people claiming the game was rigged, people whose previous posts were about personnel moves, game plans, individual records and postseason awards - it's like watching rasslin' fans argue over whether the Fabulous Freebirds are a better tag team than the Road Warriors. 

Why anyone would follow football if they truly believe it isn't an actual sport but instead a theatrical production with scripted outcomes is the real question yall need to be asking yourself. 

What I am reading in your response is nothing but things that have NOTHING to do with what I am saying in this thread. Good day to you sir, and Seasons Greetings. 

5 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

LoL this is over the top and gaslighting. It’s obvious to see that if the opportunity is there to sway a game it doesn’t take much. All players are talented. All great teams make great plays, but put two great teams together it only takes a few calls to complete swAy a game. 

2 minutes ago, james b said:

I'm listening to the radio and the guy on the radio (Benedict?) is 100% spot on, the officials in the game were god awful... probably the worst called game of the year, however even with that It wasn't the refs that cost us the game.

The Refs cheated the Falcons. There were multiple calls against the Falcons that weren't called as penalties against the sAints. 

I have no problem with the Falcons straight up losing. But I do have a problem with them being beat because an officiating crew wasn't fair across the board for both teams. 

That phantom block in the back penalty against Jake Mathews in the 1std QTR was a joke after Freeman got some yards against the sAint's. It was at that pint that I realized as a Falcons fan that the refs were going the call everything they could imagine against the Falcons. Heck, their was a penalty "Pass INT againt the sAint's that the refs throwed the flag and then PICKED THE FLAG UP and said there was NO FOUL and evern the commentators said : WTF?"..... 

Oh well, the Falcons have to beat the refs and everything else. I am always going to be a Falcons fan, but I've seen this crap go on too many times in the past. Doesn't matter how good the Falcons play, if the refs don't want them to win they want. Falcons have no chance vs the refs if they aren't fair. 

Just my opinion. 

Seasons greetings. 

Just now, droopy1592 said:

LoL this is over the top and gaslighting. It’s obvious to see that if the opportunity is there to sway a game it doesn’t take much. All players are talented. All great teams make great plays, but put two great teams together it only takes a few calls to complete swAy a game. 

There are multiple threads claiming the league is rigged, so no, I'm just explaining the absurdity of those TATFers.

i actually agree with what you've typed - bad officiating definitely affects games. It definitely impacted today's game. i just haven't heard a unifying theory that coherently identifies the NFL agenda being served by intentionally bad officiating to facilitate particular outcomes. Someone noted earlier that the home team benefited from fewer penalties in both games and the refs being swayed by the home crowd is a much more likely motivation than the NFL tipping the game the Saints way to fulfill their secret plan. 

1 minute ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

The Refs cheated the Falcons. There were multiple calls against the Falcons that weren't called as penalties against the sAints. 

I am as frustrated with the officiating as everyone else, however twice we had the football on the one or two yard line and failed to score, that's not officiating.  If we are able to execute those two plays we are talking a different game.  Happy holidays to you as well!

14 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Same reason people still watch Soccer and Boxing. Sport is a passion for many people. Can't take that away even when it's corrupt. 

2 minutes ago, james b said:

I am as frustrated with the officiating as everyone else, however twice we had the football on the one or two yard line and failed to score, that's not officiating.  If we are able to execute those two plays we are talking a different game.  Happy holidays to you as well!

That's like me and you playing heads or tails. First time comes up heads but I intentionally drop the coin and say re-do. 2nd and 3rd times are both tails. You lose. 

29 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

I started a topic about how the Falcons would get cheated and asked how the might be cheated.

Guess what? They just got royally screwed vs the  Saints.Multiple penalties not being called. Or for one thing so it is okay for the sAint's todo a pick play first off? 

Not to mention the flag being thrown on pass interference for Julio Jones and simply being picked up as thought nothing happened. 

The holding penalty calls against the Falcons were ridiculous. The sAint's got away with MURDER with their O-lines and D-line palying. 

I guess the NFL wants to play the market by using their refs to control who does what in whatever game anyone is watching. 

What bothers me the most about this game is that the Falcons didn't lose, it's the fact that they got be by the REFS once again as they always seem to do. 

Oh well, flame away with my comment. But like I said : I told ya so to begin with!

Right on preach it brother 

Yeah, I'm a bit emotional right now, because I am Falcons fan, if anything I have to say or have said upsets anyone at this point in time then I apologize from the bottom of my heart. And I really mean that. 

Crushing the Panthers in the last game at home is all that matters now ya know.

I'm just upset and pointing out things I saw in this game and I would have said the same things had the Falcons had won this game.

Either way. It's getting late, and I wanted to say one last thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEASONS GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm most always never right, but I mean no harm. 

May God bless you and your families and friends always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please keep the gloves on this Christmas eve when replying in any thread, because I know we are all Falcons fans and a bit ticked off about the officiating. Some may be a bit tipsy also, but always take into consideration the feeling of others. 

Wishing you and yours the best this holiday season! Family first, Falcons second! 

12 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

I, for one, do not think there is some conspiracy where the league is fixed. I do, however, think the refs are inconsistent in how they call the games. I also think certain players do not get the same calls as other players.

I don’t know why Julio NEVER gets the calls. He is an elite player. Those are the guys that typically get the benefit of the doubt. He’s also not a malcontent, which I would think the league would want to promote guys with his character. It seems like he never gets the call, but is very frequently interfered with.

Ryan got smacked right in his helmet. And no call. We’ve had seasons of him getting roughed up and he rarely gets the flag. That being said, I’ve seen our guys get flagged for barely grazing Brees’ helmet. 

I also think our DB’s are always called very tight while opposing DB’s get away with murder.

I’m a fan and I’m biased. But that’s what I see and I saw a lot of that today.

The refs had the “fix” in but the Falcons.... despite that... still could have won this game if they had executed better

I don’t think we are going to win against Carolina next week but, if we do indeed find our offense and end up winning next week and get into the playoffs and get to play the Aints at their house 1 more time,  I think you will see a completely different Falcons team and we will actually win 

5 minutes ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

The refs had the “fix” in but the Falcons.... despite that... still could have won this game if they had executed better

I don’t think we are going to win against Carolina next week but, if we do indeed find our offense and end up winning next week and get into the playoffs and get to play the Aints at their house 1 more time,  I think you will see a completely different Falcons team and we will actually win 

It's not unreasonable to think we could split with NO and Carolina.  I would love nothing more than have the opportunity to knock the saints out of the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

Falcons have to not only beat the other team, they have to beat the refs and there is simply no way they can do that because it will never be allowed when it matters. 

Here's the thing in this game vs the sAint's in case nobody noticed. Anytime the Falcons made a play beneficial for them early in the game the officials called any and everything they could as a penalty, even if it wasn't a penalty. That PHANTOM holding call against Jake early in the game was ridiculous. Even the commentators seemed to have a good time while the Falcons were losing. It makes you wonder what they might be getting put in their pockets for scouting the game and passing on tips to one team or another considering they have camera's that nobody else can see. 

Falcons were screwed from the start in this game, and it wouldn't have mattered how well they played. The officials/Refs just flat out cheated them the entire game long. Makes you wonder about a lot of things, for example, this is the year there have been a ton of hurricanes in this country, so perhaps Katrina and the sAint's have some sympathy where the officiating goes and the past. 

Falcons didn't get beat, they got cheated by the refs. And that's a fact. Even the biased commentators were saying "Wait a minute WTF". 

Just my opinion.............. 

Edited by WinningIsTheOnlyOption
24 minutes ago, james b said:

It's not unreasonable to think we could split with NO and Carolina.  I would love nothing more than have the opportunity to knock the saints out of the playoffs.

It's not unreasonable to think we can beat Carolina, but I don't think it will happen. This team is not playing good football right now. Hey......the light could come on the last game but......just don't think this is their year.

1 hour ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Okay I’m not one for conspiracy theories but I know bull s hit when I see it. Tell me this, was that game officiated fairly?