The 49ers and Kyle Shanahan have put up 44 on the #1 defense

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

And what difference does it make what's growing in SF? They're light years ahead of us as a franchise. We're trying to get to where they've BEEN. 

How are they light years ahead and we just make this super bowl last year? That stuff that happens 10 plus years ago doesnt matter anymore. If you cant see that them having our coordinator  that we had just last year is relevant some how to us i dont know what to tell you.

1 minute ago, red falcon said:

How are they light years ahead and we just make this super bowl last year? That stuff that happens 10 plus years ago doesnt matter anymore. If you cant see that them having our coordinator  that we had just last year is relevant some how to us i dont know what to tell you.

My man... The 49ers have won 5 super bowls. It does matter lol.

It is not about missing me and Kyle. Matt Ryan is missing Kyle Shanahan. And that is obvious.

Where are the bootlegs to the right and Hooper is open on the left. Like the TD at Oakland ? Kyle is a mastermind. Yes he made a big mistake last year. But he will learn and he do it.
Perhaps it will be the question anytime, if the Falcons had to decide Quinn or Shanahan. To lose Kyle could be a huge setback.

Of course I will hope for a Turnaround, but this is only hope...

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

Trust me brother i understand, its an entire new regime. What have they done lately.

Its the same as the whole 28-3 thing. That was last year. Doesn't matter anymore right? Wrong. To these people it does. People never forget. Its how Saints fans throw thier ring in our face. We aren't in the discussion until we have one.

I guess what I'm trying to say is block all that out. It shouldn't matter to us... All we can focus on is us. Shanahan is gone. I miss him, you miss him, we all miss him. But we're trying to build on what we got. That's all we can do.

3 hours ago, red falcon said:

What does it matter, offense would have been better and was better when he was here.

How do you know the offense would be better? Kyle could be calling plays and it doesn't prevent Freeman from fumbling, WR from dropping or tipping balls, Matt from being inaccurate, ECT.  We love assuming stuff around here