Saints troll Falcons with picture of Marta bus

elmack

Just now, mcwheesus said:

The 28-3 stuff is played out but that Marta bus thing is funny.  I gotta give credit where credit is due.

I think that’s the thing.  28-3 is so unoriginal at this point and I’m pretty sure it doesn’t bother most Falcons fans other than “Really, another lame 28-3 joke?”

Funny

and I agree that the 28 - 3 thing is played out, out of style, not funny anymore, unoriginal, and just not effective. I mean, come up with something new and creative. It's been almost a year. Fact is, I'd be calling our team lame if the tables were turned. It'd be better to actually do something in the playoffs before talking about your rival while you haven't made the playoffs in some time now.

12 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

Funny

and I agree that the 28 - 3 thing is played out, out of style, not funny anymore, unoriginal, and just not effective. I mean, come up with something new and creative. It's been almost a year. Fact is, I'd be calling our team lame if the tables were turned. It'd be better to actually do something in the playoffs before talking about your rival while you haven't made the playoffs in some time now.

Hate to tell you - we are going to hear about 28-3 until the end of time....

25 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Hate to tell you - we are going to hear about 28-3 until the end of time....

Yep, until we win the Super Bowl in 2018 (or February 2019) in our home stadium, or 2020-21 or 2024-25 the next 2 times the AFC West is on our schedule.