The Falcons are going to lose against the Panthers and will miss the playoffs with a loss at home

1 hour ago, fan since 1968 said:

Look at the bright side. If we lose we get a higher draft pick and a head start on any coaching changes that may be made.

I'd still rather make the playoffs.

Me too, I just don't see this offense getting it done though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I think Arizona will beat Seattle next week and we will get in either way. That will punch our ticket into the playoffs and then we will get punched in the mouth by the first team we play. 

Yeah, I was gonna say that the Seahawks might lose. If they do we're in no matter what happens. 

6 minutes ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

If Shannahan didn’t leave and we still had him as OC then yes I think the Falcons would have returned to SB at least 1 more time and finally would have won one. 

Correct me if I'm wronger here, but wasn't it Shanny who blew the SB by not running the ball after Julio's great catch for a first down at the 21 yard line with a little less than 4 minutes to go?  Run it three times, kick the FG, go up by 11, shine Lombardi in the Falcons trophy case...wash rinse repeat

36 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I think Arizona will beat Seattle next week and we will get in either way. That will punch our ticket into the playoffs and then we will get punched in the mouth by the first team we play. 

Arizona will beat Seattle in Seattle next week?

Smh!! 

We dont deserve to be in playoffs.

Seattle are at the moment worthy. Honestly!! We dont have a reason to suck like this with soo many weapons on offense.

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Arizona will beat Seattle in Seattle next week?

Smh!! 

We dont deserve to be in playoffs.

Seattle are at the moment worthy. Honestly!! We dont have a reason to suck like this with soo many weapons on offense.

What "weapons"?

1 hour ago, AKFalcon72 said:

Sounds about right. The proof is in the pudding. There is no home feild advantage for this team. Stadium will be 1/2 empty and loaded with Panthers fans. 

Feel free to flame away. This team can't get out of its own way. I keep waiting for the switch to be flipped, not going to happen. At least this season anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Doctor Kildare said:

Higher draft choices do not mean so much when you have an innovative genius making the picks.

Stilll no pass-rushers....When it counts.

big WRs that are pushed-around, and cannot get open. they are slow..

They add too much upper-body weight as muscle. 

Too bad that they cannot "body-slam" their way to a touchdown..

I give-up.

Edited by Rise
4 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Lol with how our secondary played against the Bucs yall gonna murder us.

Bucs should’ve blown us out. Miracle we even won.

How many miracles have y'all had this season.  I seem to remember you saying this several times this season,  Don't worry, we're pretty good at shooting ourselves in the foot.  

We are talking about a Panthers team that was about to lose to the Bucs until a really stupid mistake by them.  We are better than the Bucs and simply need an even-officiating field to win.  The Panthers are clearly out of the Division race with their 2 losses to the Saints, so do they really have much to play hard against us for other than a sentimental division win?

Edited by jlrfalcon
7 hours ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

I’m sorry but I don’t see this team’s offense somehow miraculously turning things around 1 week from now against Carolina. Unfortunately it was just the Falcons bad luck that the year we finally got our Shi-t together and had a monster offense our OC packs up and leaves and our offense that briefly rose to historic heights last year has since then has fizzled out and has come crashing back to earth and can’t seem to put one foot in front of the other. Yeah we got jobbed badly by the refs today but we have the ball inside the 5 multiple times and could not deliver. Ryan has regressed quite a bit this year and seems like a deer in the headlights in many games.  

One thing is clear.... No matter what the “real” problem is with the offense.... it doesn’t pass the eye test and ‘it ain’t workin’

The Falcons are going to lose against the Panthers and will miss the playoffs with a loss at home - Happy New Year from Quinn, Ryan and Sark—-you and I are stuck with em

Stop being yourself. Be different. It will make the world better. 

7 hours ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

I’m sorry but I don’t see this team’s offense somehow miraculously turning things around 1 week from now against Carolina. Unfortunately it was just the Falcons bad luck that the year we finally got our Shi-t together and had a monster offense our OC packs up and leaves and our offense that briefly rose to historic heights last year has since then has fizzled out and has come crashing back to earth and can’t seem to put one foot in front of the other. Yeah we got jobbed badly by the refs today but we have the ball inside the 5 multiple times and could not deliver. Ryan has regressed quite a bit this year and seems like a deer in the headlights in many games.  

One thing is clear.... No matter what the “real” problem is with the offense.... it doesn’t pass the eye test and ‘it ain’t workin’

The Falcons are going to lose against the Panthers and will miss the playoffs with a loss at home - Happy New Year from Quinn, Ryan and Sark—-you and I are stuck with em

This offense is fine. With the exception of Freeman's fumble, every time we had any momentum it was broken by a questionable call or no call.

13 hours ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

we will win by 10