The Falcons are going to lose against the Panthers and will miss the playoffs with a loss at home

I’m sorry but I don’t see this team’s offense somehow miraculously turning things around 1 week from now against Carolina. Unfortunately it was just the Falcons bad luck that the year we finally got our Shi-t together and had a monster offense our OC packs up and leaves and our offense that briefly rose to historic heights last year has since then has fizzled out and has come crashing back to earth and can’t seem to put one foot in front of the other. Yeah we got jobbed badly by the refs today but we have the ball inside the 5 multiple times and could not deliver. Ryan has regressed quite a bit this year and seems like a deer in the headlights in many games.  

One thing is clear.... No matter what the “real” problem is with the offense.... it doesn’t pass the eye test and ‘it ain’t workin’

The Falcons are going to lose against the Panthers and will miss the playoffs with a loss at home - Happy New Year from Quinn, Ryan and Sark—-you and I are stuck with em

Edited by LasVegasFalconsFan
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want the game flexed. 

Either Saints win and Panthers have nothing to play for,  or else somehow Bucs win and it's either Falcons are in the playoffs or our incompetence costs New Orleans a title and they have to go on the road (which after their 28-3 jackassery I'd almost take)

Win-win-win

Sounds about right. The proof is in the pudding. There is no home feild advantage for this team. Stadium will be 1/2 empty and loaded with Panthers fans. 

Feel free to flame away. This team can't get out of its own way. I keep waiting for the switch to be flipped, not going to happen. At least this season anyway. 

32 minutes ago, AKFalcon72 said:

Sounds about right. The proof is in the pudding. There is no home feild advantage for this team. Stadium will be 1/2 empty and loaded with Panthers fans. 

Feel free to flame away. This team can't get out of its own way. I keep waiting for the switch to be flipped, not going to happen. At least this season anyway. 

If the Saints were playing in the same scenario as the Falcons next week - at home on New Years Eve Night— win or your out—the Saints stadium would be packed to the brim and noisy as ****

you and I both know that the Falcons stadium —even in this win and your in or lose and your out—situation is going to have only a lackluster showing on New Years Eve night

1 hour ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

I’m sorry but I don’t see this team’s offense somehow miraculously turning things around 1 week from now against Carolina. Unfortunately it was just the Falcons bad luck that the year we finally got our Shi-t together and had a monster offense our OC packs up and leaves and our offense that briefly rose to historic heights last year has since then has fizzled out and has come crashing back to earth and can’t seem to put one foot in front of the other. Yeah we got jobbed badly by the refs today but we have the ball inside the 5 multiple times and could not deliver. Ryan has regressed quite a bit this year and seems like a deer in the headlights in many games.  

One thing is clear.... No matter what the “real” problem is with the offense.... it doesn’t pass the eye test and ‘it ain’t workin’

The Falcons are going to lose against the Panthers and will miss the playoffs with a loss at home - Happy New Year from Quinn, Ryan and Sark—-you and I are stuck with em

I think Cardinals will beat Seahawks.

1 hour ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

Just a few short months ago, some posters were going scorched earth against anyone who had the audacity (foresight) to disagree with the claim that the Falcons were going to go 19-0 and that Matt Ryan's 2016 stats were going to be his new norm...

8 minutes ago, LasVegasFalconsFan said:

Yeah but unfortunately it’s  Da Truth

the Falcons are not going to miraculously turn this offense around in 1 week and they are going to lose

What i would like to turnaround id Free's recent rash of fumbles.  They may be the very reason we do not make the playoffs this season.  Once a RB gets fumblitis they usually don't get rid of it.