Calling it now Falcons vs Rams

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I would be totally shocked if the falcons even beat Carolina next week to make the playoffs. Hate me if you want but this team just doesn’t have what it Takes to repeat what they did last season. Praying they prove me wrong

dont have to repeat just get in and at least extend season, 

I want to get in obviously, but this team is not a playoff caliber team this season.  We make too many mistakes on offense and we turn the ball over too much while not taking it away enough.  t's been a longtime since I've seen an offense shoot themselves in the foot so much.  

Christ, 1st and 40?  I've been watching football a longtime and I've never seen that.

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I would be totally shocked if the falcons even beat Carolina next week to make the playoffs. Hate me if you want but this team just doesn’t have what it Takes to repeat what they did last season. Praying they prove me wrong

I agree 100% Praying I'm wrong too, but this offense isn't even close, not even close to clicking. I can't see them hanging with some of the real PO caliber teams at all. In fact, hate to say it, but I would be totally surprised too, to see them beat Carolina next week. Yep, very, very disappointing year...after last year and what I believe is a pretty talented roster.