Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cole World

Calling it now Falcons vs Rams

28 posts in this topic

Would rather play Panthers or Saints again...  But Helll we gotta beat Panthers next week... I was hoping they flex the game next wk and N.O take care of business in earlier game and Panties sit their starters since it would be for nothin anyway at that point... However im sure theyll wanna spoil us... 

22 minutes ago, Cole World said:

#3 Rams vs #6 Falcons opening round of the playoffs. We match up well against them.

hope we play better especially at all offensive spots

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I would be totally shocked if the falcons even beat Carolina next week to make the playoffs. Hate me if you want but this team just doesn’t have what it Takes to repeat what they did last season. Praying they prove me wrong

Just don't understand why this team is underachieving

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I would be totally shocked if the falcons even beat Carolina next week to make the playoffs. Hate me if you want but this team just doesn’t have what it Takes to repeat what they did last season. Praying they prove me wrong

dont have to repeat just get in and at least extend season, 

17 minutes ago, est.1981 said:

i dont think we will make the playoff this year. This year team is NOT playoff material...

Pretty sure Car takes our soul next week.

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Totally understandable

ya_boi_j likes this

You should be hoping for Falcons vs offseason to save you the stress.

I'm ecstatic about the possibility of three new receivers, a new guard, fullback and cornerback. All of which are feasible in one offseason so we can win a SB in our home stadium next year.

18 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Regular season and playoffs are two different things. Rams inexperience will hurt them.

So are you saying the exact same thing about Phi, Min, and NO?

I want to get in obviously, but this team is not a playoff caliber team this season.  We make too many mistakes on offense and we turn the ball over too much while not taking it away enough.  t's been a longtime since I've seen an offense shoot themselves in the foot so much.  

Christ, 1st and 40?  I've been watching football a longtime and I've never seen that.

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I agree 100% Praying I'm wrong too, but this offense isn't even close, not even close to clicking. I can't see them hanging with some of the real PO caliber teams at all. In fact, hate to say it, but I would be totally surprised too, to see them beat Carolina next week. Yep, very, very disappointing year...after last year and what I believe is a pretty talented roster.

ya_boi_j likes this

7 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Why would anyone want this? They are going to kill us.

Stop the run and Beasley will have another field day against their RT