I was gonna say 'I told you so' but after that...

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

..that might've been the worst lopsided officiating I've ever seen. In a fairly called game, I think we could've won. The Saints didn't even play that well. No way I'm blaming this team for that loss, I don't care about the turnovers.

**** Pete Morelli. **** Sean Payton. **** the Saints.

ok

I still blame the team for dumb procedural penalties, dropped passes that yet again resulted in turnovers, inability to execute near the goal line, blown coverage right before halftime, etc. But yeah, the officiating was garbage. After watching the two Falcons-Saints game this year, it appears the home team is really swaying the way the calls go -- much more so than they do in a typical NFL game. 

44 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

I still blame the team for dumb procedural penalties, dropped passes that yet again resulted in turnovers, inability to execute near the goal line, blown coverage right before halftime, etc. But yeah, the officiating was garbage. After watching the two Falcons-Saints game this year, it appears the home team is really swaying the way the calls go -- much more so than they do in a typical NFL game. 

Marvin Hall and Roberts can go to the inactive list.  

Just now, RoddyWhite84 said:

They can go to the no job list..idk who thought it was a good idea to yank the best player on your offense out the game when u need something big to happen lmao just wow to that 

What irritated the most to me about Hall was that he sees the ball and does not go for it. He just stands there like a moron.  

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

What irritated the most to me about Hall was that he sees the ball and does not go for it. He just stands there like a moron.  

Yes and then charles David got to bring up the catch in the Super Bowl smh today was awful all around the Falcons lost before they even hit the field.yeah we didn' help the situation with our play but ******** the refs were **** bent on making easy for the aints today..guess the crying first two weeks about how they got robbed helped them today..just a ******** game

5 hours ago, CellarBoor said:

I want to play them again in the playoffs. They are very beatable.

Very.  I thought we were in store for such a tough game today but I was not really impressed with New Orleans and think I overrated them.  Of course it means nothing if we can’t win next week but I’d love to go back to New Orleans for a rematch.

Not shocked about this one. Basically more of the same from this year's group. Obviously the refs helped the saints as well which was again not surprising...

I love my team, always will, but I also love great football and we aren't playing anywhere near good enough to deserve playoffs at this point of the season, bottom line.  This team has some serious issues to work out to get this righted...