Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

Congrats Saints. I’m not even mad.

53 posts in this topic

Went on other team message boards and they couldn't believe what was going on either. They said we were totally getting screwed and it's obvious that they were not gonna let us win this game.

Yep it is what it is.  However Deion Jones came to ball today.  AGAIN.  He's a literal Saint killer.  No way does Deion Jones not go to multiple Pro Bowls over his career. 

It's true. I'm not usually one to blame refs or go for conspiracy theories but today's game was so blatantly one sided it wasn't funny.

Yep, I agree.  Of course I really wanted us to win this game, but there was no way the refs were going to let that happen today.  Absolutely no f*cking way.

3 hours ago, slimjim said:

Difference in 2 unevenly called games (which is the problem; if you officiate badly call it the same on both sides):

TB game we did enough offensively despite at times beating ourselves with fumble. The calls were bad and kept us from running away in a blowout. We overcame and won a game we never trailed. (No PI on Julio TD attempt but they had called Alford right after on a no touch play...like ???!!)

NO game today was also unevenly called and we hurt ourselves in situations (Hall tip, Matthews not needing to try to block on the early game hold, left at least 18 on the field; 2 of those 3 drives the refs:rulings went against Julio)

Where as the first game NO was shooting themelves in the foot. Wasn't about unbalanced called game 2 weeks ago. Boo on NFL.

Both those plays in the TB game were correctly called.

5 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

tenor.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think the refs shafted us, but we still could've won...or made it more respectable. Two times we had a full set of downs at the one. 

What do we get? Freeman fumbles and Julio gets a TD (refs call back) and then Free gets stuffed.

It's hard not to be upset. Just have to remember it's only a game, I guess.

It is only a game and there was no way we were winning that one.

5 hours ago, Kevo said:

Remember two weeks ago?

Bro if you even think that game was officiated the way this one was you’re sadly mistaken and frankly must be re tarded. It was almost 1st and 50 for the Falcons at one point. And once the Falcons were close to converting a first down they’d call illegal procedure. If you can’t see it than there’s no debating it with you, it’s just arguing with an idiot and that’s something I’m not gonna do.

No Talent *** Clown likes this

5 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Bro if you even think that game was officiated the way this one was you’re sadly mistaken and frankly must be re tarded. It was almost 1st and 50 for the Falcons at one point. And once the Falcons were close to converting a first down they’d call illegal procedure. If you can’t see it than there’s no debating it with you, it’s just arguing with an idiot and that’s something I’m not gonna do.

I certainly didn't expect any different out of you. 

There is no comparison to 2 weeks ago. Once again the Falcons got called for penalties they committed as did the Saints. The difference were the blatantly obvious ignored instances of Pass Interference that the officials did not call. The refs that missed those PI calls are either stupid and should not have a job or were trying to stop our drives/dislike us. They were simply unbelievable. That is where my outrage comes from.

1 minute ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Let me ask you this. Do you think the officiating was called fairly and unbiased?

No.

Saints fans are saying that both games were officiating crap fests benefiting both teams.

Falcons fans are the ones saying that only one game was an officiating crap fest that benefited one team. 

Blind mice. 

Just now, Kevo said:

No.

Saints fans are saying that both games were officiating crap fests benefiting both teams.

Falcons fans are the ones saying that only one game was an officiating crap fest that benefited one team. 

Blind mice. 

I have not seen one Saints fan say that both games were crap officiating. Only two weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Bigbenright said:

There is no comparison to 2 weeks ago. Once again the Falcons got called for penalties they committed as did the Saints. The difference were the blatantly obvious ignored instances of Pass Interference that the officials did not call. The refs that missed those PI calls are either stupid and should not have a job or were trying to stop our drives/dislike us. They were simply unbelievable. That is where my outrage comes from.

2 weeks ago:

No facemask call against db covering Michael Thomas. 

No helmet to helmet call against debo on Kamara. 

Payton getting flagged for trying to get the ref's attention after blatantly igoring Payton calling for a timeout. 

Ref running across Lattimore's path preventing a sure pick 6.

4 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

I have not seen one Saints fan say that both games were crap officiating. Only two weeks ago.

There's a thread about it on this very site!

I'm saying it as well. 

But you all let your blind hatred get in the way.

The Kamara hit was perfectly legal. Running backs in traffic do not get those calls. Half the time the running back is initiating the helmet to helmet contact. Only Saints fans believe that was a penalty. If you are a Falcon's fan I respectfully disagree.

Payton committed a penalty (I did not make up the rules).  Even if he was not flagged it was incredibly unlikely to change the outcome of the game. I guess a miracle could have happened.

Lattimore had his hands on JJ many times past 5 yards in that game and the Saints should have been flagged more. 

A referee in Lattimore's path is an unfortunate event for Lattimore, but not a bad call. That was a lucky event for the Falcons just like the interception in today's game was for the Saints.

There is another similarity in the 2 games however. Brees threw a bad pass at the end and Freeman fumbled on the goal line. Two chokes by good players, that contributed greatly in the losses.

This lose is nothing.  Remember that team last year that was up 28-3 in the Superbowl...  Oh wait...

#stillnotoverit

Two weeks ago the Saints should have gotten a few more penalties. Lattimore was getting away with holds and interference against Julio that Robert Alford could only dream about.

Payton got his Xmas gift and the refs probably received theirs too. Hoping for one and done for the Saints in the playoffs.

On 12/24/2017 at 3:19 PM, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Being blatantly handed a win. I’ve never seen a game more one sided. If this is what “football” has turned into its unwatchable.

I second this