Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

Congrats Saints. I’m not even mad.

53 posts in this topic

I've seen some blatantly horrible calls by refs in multiple nfl games this year, even from other teams. Tonight just feels like a culmination of all the bad calls made by refs all year. Between this and the NFL kneeling ********, I'm not going to watch any more football unless it involves the Falcons...

Chunkey9 likes this

1 hour ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Being blatantly handed a win. I’ve never seen a game more one sided. If this is what “football” has turned into its unwatchable.

Glad I'm not the only one that can admit what I saw today. I mean for Gods sake the announcers couldn't and weren't even trying to justify those calls. **** they couldn't even believe it.

1 hour ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Being blatantly handed a win. I’ve never seen a game more one sided. If this is what “football” has turned into its unwatchable.

Bills got hosed by pathetic officiating as well.

This is all to get ratings up....

Drew4719 and Cheap Talk like this

tenor.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think the refs shafted us, but we still could've won...or made it more respectable. Two times we had a full set of downs at the one. 

What do we get? Freeman fumbles and Julio gets a TD (refs call back) and then Free gets stuffed.

It's hard not to be upset. Just have to remember it's only a game, I guess.

Difference in 2 unevenly called games (which is the problem; if you officiate badly call it the same on both sides):

TB game we did enough offensively despite at times beating ourselves with fumble. The calls were bad and kept us from running away in a blowout. We overcame and won a game we never trailed. (No PI on Julio TD attempt but they had called Alford right after on a no touch play...like ???!!)

NO game today was also unevenly called and we hurt ourselves in situations (Hall tip, Matthews not needing to try to block on the early game hold, left at least 18 on the field; 2 of those 3 drives the refs:rulings went against Julio)

Where as the first game NO was shooting themelves in the foot. Wasn't about unbalanced called game 2 weeks ago. Boo on NFL.

2 hours ago, cable hound said:

Where were all the ref complainers 2 weeks ago?

Game was called correctly. That's the difference. When Saints commit blatant and get called you lost. This game Lattimore tackled Julio to the ground twice before the ball was there and no flag/picked up flag. Where as there wasn't the same "uncatchable" call used on a similar play right after for NO. Unfair.

Saints fans argument was pure emotion. No substance. You line up on a FG badly YOU DESERVE to get a call. But doesn't matter, Falcons still could've won despite the calls. Same as Saints in week 14; even though the calls were 100% them beating themselves and not a situation of an "unevenly called" game.

Troll harder?KappaHD.png.fa4f9cada2eb2086893d5066952292b3.pngtrollface.png.90a599d4f01504f5bc0c7333572822ac.pngSpongeBoB.jpg.5b0db6e9c9a0b26faff549b05596a61d.jpg

17 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

tenor.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think the refs shafted us, but we still could've won...or made it more respectable. Two times we had a full set of downs at the one. 

What do we get? Freeman fumbles and Julio gets a TD (refs call back) and then Free gets stuffed.

It's hard not to be upset. Just have to remember it's only a game, I guess.

This. I thought it was ridiculous when the Saints were crying about the refs as well. They were gifted 3 turnovers and the Falcons were on the 5 twice and came away with nothing.  Do the calls hurt? Sure but self inflicted wounds will always do you in and that’s why both teams lost their games. 

1 hour ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Yeah im usually upset for about 30 mins after a lost. But this game I don’t feel anything becuase there isn’t a thing a Falcons player or coach could have done. 

Maybe the offense could have played better, they stunk. But I do agree, the officiating was horrendous! 

There was some MAJOR bad calls in this game but to absolve the Falcons is incorrect.

The play calling is predictable, inside the 5 yard line, downright vanilla.

Oline made Teo look all world.  

Trufant, 1 to many bong hits before the game.  Dude laid an egg tonight.

Stupid penalties.  Personal foul calls.  ARRRRGH!

Thank heavens Julio and Freeman were on the field for the 1st half kneel down.

Yeah the Refs sucked but the O was...........less than stellar today.  We gave another game away imho.

Did anyone notice that every time a back leaked out of the backfield to the left, he was wide open?  Nobody on the Falcons did.

The only thing that can stop this team is, this team.

All in for next week.

Go Falcons

16 minutes ago, cable hound said:

Where were all the ref complainers 2 weeks ago?

Somewhere not digging up information about a ref and his family and spreading it to different websites hoping it gets picked up and threatening to sue for collusion.   

2 hours ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

I'm mad **** them..

55 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

This. I thought it was ridiculous when the Saints were crying about the refs as well. They were gifted 3 turnovers and the Falcons were on the 5 twice and came away with nothing.  Do the calls hurt? Sure but self inflicted wounds will always do you in and that’s why both teams lost their games. 

We had a td taken from us on 1 of them.