Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpongeDad

UFO's: A Serious Discussion

173 posts in this topic

I think it's crazy to think we are alone.

Anyhow I've seen stuff that has made me question what I saw. Specially when I was out west looking in the fields at night. 

As for black box at area 51, from what I saw it always looked like advanced things the army was testing. 

Eh, I don't personally believe in UFOs. I think the incidents of UFOs mostly owe themselves to secretive government aircraft and that kind of thing. I have a more religious perspective as it applies to theories concerning ancient depictions of visitors to the planet. (some might say aliens, others fallen angels described by the Bible) It's all very fun to think about though. 

Skeetbird likes this

Just because something is a unidentified flying object doesn't mean it is alien in origin could be top secret aircraft I am sure the equipment / aircraft various super powers are testing are years ahead of what we as the public knows about. I believe there are other worlds that have life on it i am just not sure they are practicing their land technics in corn fields here on earth

Edited by Brehus

UFO's, Bigfoot, Lockness Monster all things I think probably have some merit in reality however we now have about a billion people carrying around HD cameras in their pocket at all times and have yet to get any real compelling evidence of any of these

Bigfoot, Lockness Monster - we have skeleton evidence that large primates just like bigfoot existed same with Lockness but what are the odds they are around right now and no one has found any recent remains or evidence of them?

UFO's, clearly their has to be life in space given how vast it is but again we got nothing as far as real evidence. 

Dispointing that we got nothing and probably points to these modern references to them to not be real even if they did exist or probably do exist as far as Aliens go.

4 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

I am of the belief they are demons or  fallen angels because in some "abduction' testimonials people say the 'Aliens" try to convince them that they created the universe and humans not Jesus Christ. And before some of you wise guys say how do you know they aren't telling the truth? I am a believer in Christ and IF there were an alien invasion today that wouldnt change my mind about Christ. But again I believe they are part of a deception. 

What would demons gain by posing as aliens? Well. to some people the presence of aliens proves to them there is no God. Some people. IF they arent demons and are actually aliens God created them. Why would an alien deny there is a God? Same reason a lot of you do.

But anyway flame on. I don't care I been a believer for many years. and no flaming, or aliens will change that.

I cant say I agree with you but I 100% respect your beliefs so no flames from me

1 hour ago, Serge said:

What about goblins? Anyone believe in, like, hob goblins livin' under a bridge and ****?/Baby Cakes

Only in RPG Video Game

8 hours ago, MAD597 said:

UFO's, Bigfoot, Lockness Monster all things I think probably have some merit in reality however we now have about a billion people carrying around HD cameras in their pocket at all times and have yet to get any real compelling evidence of any of these

Bigfoot, Lockness Monster - we have skeleton evidence that large primates just like bigfoot existed same with Lockness but what are the odds they are around right now and no one has found any recent remains or evidence of them?

UFO's, clearly their has to be life in space given how vast it is but again we got nothing as far as real evidence. 

Dispointing that we got nothing and probably points to these modern references to them to not be real even if they did exist or probably do exist as far as Aliens go.

There is plenty of HD evidence, especially FLIR cameras on military jets. Also, the Phoenix Lights incident was a mass sighting witnessed by a few thousand people of a V shaped UFO with a 2 mile span. It was also seen by the governor that night.

Absolutely there is misidentified military aircraft thought to be UFO's BUT when something defies gravity and basically "blinks" out of existence (possible dimension shift), I don't think it's experimental aircraft. Unless it's reverse engineered from a UFO.

The conspiracy theorist say the Gov reverse engineers crashed UFO's i personally don't believe it but I wont say it is completely impossible they were right about the Gov spying on everyone.

Well think about this, over 2 million people have claimed to have had some sort of an encounter with ufo's now. If only one of those is a real alien ship/aliens, then it's true, they exist. The odds are at least one of those is real and not some classified earth made craft. Now where they came from, how they got here, or who they are is another subject.

+
January-7-1948-U

A Brief History

On January 7, 1948, a Kentucky Air National Guard pilot met his death trying to intercept a UFO!

Digging Deeper

Digging deeper, we find another well documented close encounter, this time of the deadly kind.

Captain Tom Mantell flying his P-51 Mustang was a World War II veteran, not a civilian or some rookie.  Mantell and 3 other Mustang pilots were directed to intercept a huge round white object, perhaps a football field across!  Multiple witnesses from spots in Ohio and Kentucky, including a sergeant at the Fort Knox control tower and members of the Kentucky Highway Patrol, had reported the sighting to military air control.

When the others fighter planes turned away from the pursuit due to low fuel or low oxygen (needed for altitudes over 20,000 feet), Mantell continued to climb after the object, describing it as of tremendous size.  (Air traffic controllers who heard him are in disagreement about his actual wording.)

Mantell’s fighter then began an uncontrolled spin all the way back to the ground where it crashed, killing the pilot.  The most likely reason for the crash is that Mantell passed out from lack of oxygen, but nobody knows for sure.

Since this incident was witnessed by so many credible people, including military pilots, military personnel on the ground and Highway Patrol personnel and since it ultimately resulted in the loss of a fighter plane and its pilot, this encounter changed the public’s perception of UFO reports.  It was far from being an isolated report from a shady source, and the shocked public was forced to take it seriously as a result.  From that point on, the public has keenly followed every report of a UFO or other alien encounter.

Numerous associations, clubs and individuals catalog and report on every incident they come across, from what allegedly occurred at Rendlesham Forest in 1980 to the alleged UFO sightings in New York City in 2010.  Collectively, these incidents continue to provide a rich source of stories for enthusiasts.  This is all largely possibly due to this early incident with the P-51 Mustang.  Even the forerunners to Project Blue Book were incepted around this same time.

19 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:
+
January-7-1948-U

A Brief History

On January 7, 1948, a Kentucky Air National Guard pilot met his death trying to intercept a UFO!

Digging Deeper

Digging deeper, we find another well documented close encounter, this time of the deadly kind.

Captain Tom Mantell flying his P-51 Mustang was a World War II veteran, not a civilian or some rookie.  Mantell and 3 other Mustang pilots were directed to intercept a huge round white object, perhaps a football field across!  Multiple witnesses from spots in Ohio and Kentucky, including a sergeant at the Fort Knox control tower and members of the Kentucky Highway Patrol, had reported the sighting to military air control.

When the others fighter planes turned away from the pursuit due to low fuel or low oxygen (needed for altitudes over 20,000 feet), Mantell continued to climb after the object, describing it as of tremendous size.  (Air traffic controllers who heard him are in disagreement about his actual wording.)

Mantell’s fighter then began an uncontrolled spin all the way back to the ground where it crashed, killing the pilot.  The most likely reason for the crash is that Mantell passed out from lack of oxygen, but nobody knows for sure.

Since this incident was witnessed by so many credible people, including military pilots, military personnel on the ground and Highway Patrol personnel and since it ultimately resulted in the loss of a fighter plane and its pilot, this encounter changed the public’s perception of UFO reports.  It was far from being an isolated report from a shady source, and the shocked public was forced to take it seriously as a result.  From that point on, the public has keenly followed every report of a UFO or other alien encounter.

Numerous associations, clubs and individuals catalog and report on every incident they come across, from what allegedly occurred at Rendlesham Forest in 1980 to the alleged UFO sightings in New York City in 2010.  Collectively, these incidents continue to provide a rich source of stories for enthusiasts.  This is all largely possibly due to this early incident with the P-51 Mustang.  Even the forerunners to Project Blue Book were incepted around this same time.

Holy crap. Great info. Didn't know about this story. :tiphat:

WhenFalconsWin likes this

UFOs Seen by NASA Near the International Space Station - Again

Making the rounds on social media is a YouTube video by skywatcher "Graham" who identifies seven UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) near the International Space Station (ISS) which orbits the earth. Using NASA's ISS live video stream from March 31, 2018, big green arrows and a zoom function make a case for an alien presence close to home, and hint at the possibility of imminent UFO disclosure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRDVBHaAnhAhh2ykJmFiu_g

(when open look at the two most recent)

This is how it happens when extraterrestrials make contact with Earth.

It starts with a newspaper report about suspicious activity at a space research facility—government agents and military vehicles. The local sheriff gets angry and confused. Then the TV news reports feature interviews with locals saying things like, “Nothing really happens here very much. And since nobody knows, it could be almost anything.”

All that has happened over the last week at the National Solar Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico, 130 miles southwest of Roswell—and the situation is still a mystery.

This Is How It Starts: FBI Suspiciously Locks Down, Evacuates Solar Observatory in New Mexico

SpongeDad likes this