On the record: Will Falcons win 1 of next 2?

falcndave

If the players don't realize what's in front of them even this week then they don't deserve to make it in. This Sunday we can clinch a playoff berth. Next Sunday we can repeat as NFC South champions. As much as I prefer the latter, the former is the most pressing task--win and we're in.

4 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

I have no reason to think this team won't win at least 1 of 2 games. I firmly believe if we simply execute and stop beating our selves with drops and bad timed penalties that this team has the talent to compete with anyone. If we caught the balls we dropped and didn't have 5 INT's wiped away by penalty on defense this team is sitting at 13-1 right now.

Crazy..."if" huh? Probably some of those "ifs" on the teams we beat too?

We just aren't playing good football in any game this year-minus 1st TB game and GB.  Which tells me we are lucky to be where we are now and most likely will lose both games.

2 minutes ago, THE-Falconlifer said:

Crazy..."if" huh? Probably some of those "ifs" on the teams we beat too?

We just aren't playing good football in any game this year-minus 1st TB game and GB.  Which tells me we are lucky to be where we are now and most likely will lose both games.

What an incredible team this must be that they can play like garbage all year and be 9-5.

2 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

If the players don't realize what's in front of them even this week then they don't deserve to make it in. This Sunday we can clinch a playoff berth. Next Sunday we can repeat as NFC South champions. As much as I prefer the latter, the former is the most pressing task--win and we're in.

I'm with you. Every player and coach should be 'all in' for this Saints game. This is the game that matters most.

Quinn and Sark should bring their up-tempo, no-huddle, quick-count, trick plays, flea-flickers, fake punts, Psycho Blitz packages, on-side kicks and/or anything else they need to bring to get this win.