28-3

This Game is Embarrassing

53 posts in this topic

All around garbage. 

Broadcast is a nightmare. Injuries everywhere for Tampa and they still take these TV timeouts a couple of plays later.

It’s horrible to watch. Where is “the greatest wide receiver” in the nfl? He has done nothing. Should be running laps around these idiots. 

Idk why Freeman keeps coming out of the game. Just let him run the rock. 

Why do we refuse to use Gabriel? 

Why can we not get sacks? 

FalconBlood likes this

**** is sad. Bucs suck and we suck right along with them. How in the **** are we gonna compete with the Saints and Panthers with these dudes playing like they have nothing to play for. Why am I even wasting my time talking about them lol. Falcons suck. Hurts my heart to say it but they do 

This is pathetic.....and as soon as the announcer says "big third down, TB has gotten no pressure, least sacks in the league"  you knew EXACTLY what was going to happen.  

I hate this team.....they never make it easy.

2 minutes ago, wurzshep19 said:

This is pathetic.....and as soon as the announcer says "big third down, TB has gotten no pressure, least sacks in the league"  you knew EXACTLY what was going to happen.  

I hate this team.....they never make it easy.

He took the sack instead of throwing it away and stopping the clock.  Actually smarter than forcing a throw.  Of course a completion would have been better.

Quinn and Sark have turned this team into a total clown show.  I bet Quinn and the rest of the idiots on this team think they accomplished something tonight.  Barely beat a 4-9 team that had more heart and fire than we did.  And the Bucs were missing a ton of players.  Just sad really.  Not much left to say other than that. 

Said all season that this team looks like they let last year's success go to their head. They look like they can just throw their helmets on the field and walk away with the win. There is no preparation. It looks like they don't practice. It looks like they just don't care. Where's the sense of urgency? WTF? Where's the improvement? Still committing dumb penalties, dropping passes and Matt Ryan making bad throws.

Emmitt likes this

One of the best passing offenses in the league has become the weakness on this team. And some people think Sark is not to blame. SMDH. This is the same personnel as last year,  yet we are NEVER in sync and we have no rhythm or pace in our play. 

putnam6 likes this

44 minutes ago, 28-3 said:

The refs clearly have called a biased gamed, but c'mon man. Tampa is playing with half of their lineup out with injuries. Our performance is pathetic on both sides of the ball.

Get off here troll with that name!!

blkbigdog35 and AF89 like this

Just now, stizz said:

What is wrong with Ryan this season? He's constantly putting up game manager numbers and he's a MVP.

not really that was Shanny with ryan helping

42 minutes ago, RYNE said:

It’s horrible to watch. Where is “the greatest wide receiver” in the nfl? He has done nothing. Should be running laps around these idiots. 

Idk why Freeman keeps coming out of the game. Just let him run the rock. 

Why do we refuse to use Gabriel? 

Why can we not get sacks? 

Gabriel is outta here next yr. I wouldn't stay another year for this.