Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UGABOZ

2017-2018 UGA Basketball

578 posts in this topic

Yep. Same old same old. Every year I try not to get excited and just know who Fox s but I keep getting hope only for Fox to pull the rug out again. Ugh...

too bad the boosters don't care about BB to tell Ears to send Fox away. 

Edited by 95Dawg

Auburn this year has been a team of momentum. When they are good, they are good; when they are bad, they are bad. They got going in the 2nd half and Georgia went cold. They aren't a great defensive team, but Auburn can score some points. 

Still that was just a horrific half for Georgia... I think it's time to move on from Fox personally

This year should be it. If not then I guess they never will. There's been atleast 3 bad losses with good leads blown. Fox is not going to get better.  NIT is our plateau with him  

He he is who we think he is

Ekw4ND.gif

I know this sounds horrible but we might have to keep another year to keep the incoming recruiting class. It’s going to a great one which doesn’t happen in basketball very often 

another double digit lead lost.. 16 points this time..  it's obvious coach fox needs to be fired.. will he be fired?  probably not.  we are on a 10 year plan.  bad loss tonight. 

omg i had someone on twitter quit following me because i said CMF should be fired.. LOLOLOL.. he said only bandwaggon fans want CMF fire.. hahahahaha

10 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I have no idea how Mark Fox has lasted this long. 2 tournament appearances in 9 years with no tournament wins is not grounds for keeping a coach at an SEC program. 

Fire him and bring in someone else.

he won't be fired unless we have a few boosters do a 180 on their opinion of him.. the boosters who fired cmr don't care about basketball. so we have to rely on a few different boosters/alumni on the board and they are right now in CMF's corner..  very frustrating to go 9 years without an ncaa tourney win and just 2 appearances. 

51 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

he won't be fired unless we have a few boosters do a 180 on their opinion of him.. the boosters who fired cmr don't care about basketball. so we have to rely on a few different boosters/alumni on the board and they are right now in CMF's corner..  very frustrating to go 9 years without an ncaa tourney win and just 2 appearances. 

giphy.gif

On 1/25/2018 at 9:47 AM, SacFalcFan said:

Well I hope for y'all's sake he gets canned lol

95Dawg likes this

It is time to make a BB coach move.  When this team actually has good exceptions then they fall flat on their face.  The UGA women are coming back to prominence but the men BB team stays in purgatory.  I am ready for a fresh start.  Time for a change.  I do not speak of changes but when I do.  I stay on them.  I was all in on Mike Smith the 2014 season.  I was all in on Mark Richt in 2015 and I am all in for a change in 2018 for Mark Fox.  

TheTrue7 likes this